|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the wrecked school bus been parked?
(a) At Billy's garage
(b) The junkyard
(c) The sheriff's department
(d) The city garage
2. Which of the following does Mitchell not think parents in America have lost their children?
3. What does Mitchell have in common with the grieving parents of Sam Dent?
(a) They are all Catholic
(b) They are working class
(c) They have lost children
(d) They are all from New York
4. What is the name of Mitchell's ex-wife?
5. Which of the following is not an organization Mitchell may decide to sue?
(a) The town
(b) The school board
(c) The parents
(d) The state
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Billy and Risa after the bus crash?
2. Who was in Nichole's lap on the bus that fateful morning?
3. What does Nichole call herself in her mind?
4. What did Billy and Lydia do while on vacation?
5. Which of the following is not a place Mitchell has left his daughter?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)