|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jake call Simone's jewelry box?
(a) Perverted candy dish.
(b) Small fry.
(c) Master shake.
(d) Silver surfer.
2. Where does Jake spend Thanksgiving?
(a) At the bar.
(b) With Simone's family.
(c) In his car.
(d) At Tess' apartment.
3. What does Simone do that makes her irritable?
(b) Weight training.
4. How was Tess feeling at work after the Thanksgiving holiday?
(c) Hungover ill.
5. What does Tess do when she sees the homeless men?
(c) Looks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tess find out about Jake's past in Spring?
2. In Spring, where does Tess tell Jake and Simone she hopes to go?
3. Who is Tess pleasantly surprised to see at the show in Winter?
4. What does Tess do when Jake cuts himself?
5. What does Tess feel when she is dancing in Winter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tess notice about the energy between Simone and Samantha?
2. What is Tess' reaction to the cake from Simone and Jake?
3. Why does Tess go to the Grand Central Oyster Bar on her own?
4. Explain what Tess means by, "Now that I'm like this, I can never go back" (170).
5. Why does Jake tell Tess not to get drunk?
6. Why does Ariel have such a large network of friends?
7. Why does Tess call Zoe Howard and Simone's puppet?
8. Why does Tess say Jake is terrified of youth?
9. How does Simone respond when Tess tells her she wants to go to Europe?
10. What does Jake imply will choke Tess eventually?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)