|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which food lesson meant poison when people were wild?
2. Who interviewed Tess at the restaurant?
3. What does Tess say the staff understands about the guests?
(a) The here and now.
(b) Their polite ways.
(c) The ways of the rich.
(d) The way the wind blows.
4. What does Will dress up as for Halloween?
(a) Wonder Woman.
5. Which point of view is this story told from?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Fourth person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the staff in during brunch in Autumn?
2. Which neighborhood does Tess live in?
3. Who does Rebecca say is the reason for her leaving?
4. Who taught Tess how to carry multiple plates?
5. What is the name of Jake's girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Excellence Reflex?
2. What does Sasha tell Tess, in Summer, that Jake would do to her?
3. What does Tess mean when she says she feels like she could die around Simone?
4. How does Simone define abundance to Tess?
5. What does Tess notice about Jake and Simone?
6. Why does Tess refer to Jake as Sweaty-Boy?
7. Why does Tess have such a difficult time learning on the job?
8. Why does Jake say he may have to protect Tess from Simone?
9. What does Sasha mean when he says Tess is now in the marge?
10. Why is Tess turned away when she tries to enter New York?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)