1. In which season is the first part of this book set?
2. Which tense is this novel written in?
3. Which point of view is this story told from?
4. How old is the narrator of the story?
5. Which city does Tess move to?
6. Which food lesson does the story open with?
7. What is the name of Tess' new roommate?
8. Which neighborhood does Tess live in?
9. Where does Tess go to pick up her keys?
10. Which food lesson is the first narcotic people craved?
11. Which area in Manhattan does Jesse say has the best restaurant?
This section contains 3,020 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)