|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sally Powers' job?
2. What does Miss Lucy say the velvet jewel box was as big as?
3. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
4. What kind of table does Miss Lucy say she had to sit at during dinner?
5. What kind of operation does Boss say his daughter had last time she saw Chance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Tennessee Williams view the 1950s? What impact have his ideas had on popular culture? Has his impact been mainly positive or mainly negative?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the construction of Williams' argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Williams' argument?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the South to the days during segregation to the days after segregation. How did desegregation affect the South in terms of the following:
1) Local government.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)