|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scudder write a prescription for for Boss?
2. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
3. What does Tom ask his father if he can use?
4. What did the security hit the Heckler with in New Bethesda?
5. What does Aunt Nonnie say Chance needs to go back to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
Examine the construction of Williams' argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Williams' argument?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)