|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say Miss Lucy blows her motorcycle sirens like?
2. What is the name of Boss' son?
3. Where did Hatcher say he saw Chance?
4. What does Miss Lucy say was inside the jewel box?
5. What club does Stuff belong to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1950s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the play if it was set in today's society?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Chance's life.
1) Boss Finley.
2) Aunt Nonnie.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)