|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chance ask Princess to sign?
2. Where does Chance say he took the photograph of Heavenly?
3. What does Chancy say he was born with in his blood?
4. Where did Heavenly phone Chance from the last time he came to the town?
5. What is the name of the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Chance bribe the train conductor to give him and Heavenly an empty carriage?
2. How does Princess look when she enters the bar?
3. How does Fly know Chance's name?
4. How does Princess react to Tom Jr's bullying tactics?
5. How does the bar react when Chance asks them to sing along to his song?
6. What is Chance's plan to get Heavenly back?
7. What letters does George say he sent Chance?
8. How does Princess put Chance down in the final scene?
9. Why is Tom Jr. angry at his father?
10. Why does Princess say she is currently in such a vulnerable state?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about 1950s society.
2) Washed up Hollywood stars.
3) Mistrust of the outsider.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
Examine the construction of Williams' argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Williams' argument?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)