|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boss say the front door is open like?
(a) A garage door.
(b) A church door.
(c) A chapel door.
(d) A barn door.
2. What does Heavenly say her father married for?
3. What does Miss Lucy give the heckler?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Car keys.
(c) A jacket and tie.
(d) Some money.
4. What drink does Chance ask for?
5. What prize did the Valiant win?
(a) The Eugene O'Neill prize.
(b) The state drama contest.
(c) The Mark Twain prize.
(d) The national drama award.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Boss Finley's mistress?
2. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
3. What club does Stuff belong to?
4. Who does Miss Lucy say she had to sit with during dinner?
5. Whose fan club was Miss Lucy the president of?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)