|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tom Junior throw a stag party?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(b) Capitol City.
(d) New York City.
2. What does Scudder write a prescription for for Boss?
(a) His depresson.
(b) His nose bleeds.
(c) His blood pressure.
(d) His cough.
3. What kind of table does Miss Lucy say she had to sit at during dinner?
(a) A dining table.
(b) A bar table.
(c) A side table.
(d) A banquet table.
4. What kind of flowers does Boss say he wants his daughter to pin on her shoulder?
5. What is the name of the barman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chance say you should not put in gin martinis?
2. What does Heavenly say her father married for?
3. What does Tom say Aunt Nonnie is running up the drive like?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
5. What does Miss Lucy say the velvet jewel box was as big as?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)