|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer does the author suggest should be played when Boss approaches his daughter?
2. What does Heavenly say her father married for?
3. What does Heckler rub as he speaks?
(a) His nose.
(b) His Adam's apple.
(c) His forehead.
(d) His ears.
4. What does Boss tell Heavenly she is becoming?
(a) An issue.
(b) A problem.
(c) A party girl.
(d) A whore.
5. What does Aunt Nonnie tell Chance he lives on?
(a) Wild dreams.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) Other people's money.
(d) His memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Lucy say she had to sit with during dinner?
2. What is the name of Boss Finley's mistress?
3. What kind of table does Miss Lucy say she had to sit at during dinner?
4. How does the author describe the Heckler's clothes?
5. What does Miss Lucy ask Chance if he still does?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)