|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scudder write a prescription for for Boss?
(a) His depresson.
(b) His blood pressure.
(c) His nose bleeds.
(d) His cough.
2. What is the name of the band playing at the hotel?
(a) The Rambling Men.
(b) Hillbilly Ramblers.
(c) The Drifting Cowboys.
(d) The Band With No Name.
3. What does Boss think desegregation threatens?
(a) White women's chastity.
(b) White children.
(c) White men's businesses.
(d) Religious morals.
4. Where does Tom say Heavenly is?
(a) On the Star Fish.
(b) On the beach.
(c) At the drugstore.
(d) In her room.
5. Who enters the bar after Miss Lucy leaves?
(c) Tom Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of speech does Heavenly tell Boss not to give her?
2. What kind of table does Miss Lucy say she had to sit at during dinner?
3. What club does Stuff belong to?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
5. What kind of flowers does Boss say he wants his daughter to pin on her shoulder?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)