|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chance ask the operator to put him through to?
(a) The cashier.
(c) The manager.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the choir singing in the church across the way?
(a) Morning is Broken.
(b) Hallelujah Chorus.
(c) The Big and the Beautiful.
(d) The Lord of the Dance.
3. What kind of novel does the Princess say she likes?
(a) A historic novel.
(b) A mystery novel.
(c) A horror novel.
(d) A romance novel.
4. What does Princess say her interest increases with?
5. What does Scudder refer to Chance's girl as?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Princess Bride.
(d) The Wicked Witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
2. What is the last place Princess says she remembers?
3. What does Princess say she sees from the hotel window?
4. What is the name of the hotel?
5. What does Chance tell Princess he is looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sally tell Princess on the phone?
2. What does Chance say about time in the final scene?
3. Who is Dan Hatcher?
4. What do the shadows and noises of the birds symbolize?
5. Why does Boss ban his daughter from entering a convent?
6. How does Heavenly disappoint Chance?
7. What does Easter Sunday symbolize?
8. Why does Princess say she is angry at Chance?
9. How is Tom willing to help Princess?
10. Describe the opening scene.
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)