|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church is ringing its bells?
(a) The Methodist Church.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Episcopal Church.
2. What town does Chance say he was born in?
(c) St. Cloud.
3. What kind of birds squawk outside the hotel window?
4. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Chance's house.
(b) Boss Finley's house.
(c) The drug store.
(d) The local saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special day does Fly say it is?
2. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
3. What does Scudder tell Boss to call off?
4. What is the choir singing in the church across the way?
5. Who does Chance say he is not going to leave town without?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chance say Heavenly is important to him?
2. Why does Chance think he has every right to be in St. Cloud?
3. How does Princess react to Tom Jr's bullying tactics?
4. Why is Heavenly angry at her father?
5. What did Chance find out about himself in New York?
6. How is Tom willing to help Princess?
7. Why does Princess' elation disappear?
8. What letters does George say he sent Chance?
9. Why did Chance want to be successful as a child?
10. Why does George Scudder come to visit Chance?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)