|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Monte Carlo.
(c) The Grand Casino.
(d) The Grand Ballroom.
2. What war did Chance fight in?
(b) World War One.
(d) World War Two.
3. What does Chance pick up from the chaise?
(a) A pool cue.
(b) A record.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A bible.
4. What is the waiter's name?
5. What special day does Fly say it is?
(a) His birthday.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) Easter Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Princess buy for Chance?
2. What is Chance's mother's name?
3. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
4. What does Princess say is the least thing she wants in the world?
5. Where does Chance say he will put Princess' left over money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tom Jr. angry at his father?
2. How does Princess react to Tom Jr's bullying tactics?
3. Why does Princess say she is angry at Chance?
4. How does Chance know it is Sunday?
5. What did Chance find out about himself in New York?
6. Why did Boss Finley arrange for someone to castrate a blackman?
7. How is Chance's name ironic?
8. What letters does George say he sent Chance?
9. How did Aunt Nonnie help Chance in the past?
10. How did Chance bribe the train conductor to give him and Heavenly an empty carriage?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)