|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A candle.
(d) A cigar.
2. What is Princess' real name?
3. What does Chance pick up from the chaise?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A pool cue.
(c) A record.
(d) A bible.
4. Where did Heavenly phone Chance from the last time he came to the town?
(a) The saloon.
(b) The swimming baths.
(c) The Chinese restaurant.
(d) The drugstore.
5. What is Scudder's position at the hospital?
(a) Assistant Doctor.
(c) Chief of Staff.
(d) Staff Nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess say is raging in her?
2. Where does Chance say he will put Princess' left over money?
3. What is the waiter's name?
4. What is the name of Heavenly's father?
5. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Chance want to be successful as a child?
2. What tip does Chance give Bud?
3. Describe the photo Chance shows Princess.
4. Who is Dan Hatcher?
5. What does Sally tell Princess on the phone?
6. How is Tom willing to help Princess?
7. What does Chance ask Princess to say on the phone to Sally Potter?
8. How did George try to notify Chance his mother was dead?
9. Why is Alexandra disappointed at the end of the scene?
10. How does Princess react to what Sally tells her?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)