|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Princess' real name?
2. Who does Chance phone in the opening scene?
(a) His boss.
(b) Aunt Nonnie.
(c) Uncle Pete.
3. What war did Chance fight in?
(a) World War Two.
(c) World War One.
4. Who does Scudder say went through an awful experience because of Chance?
(a) Chance's mother.
5. What kind of novel does the Princess say she likes?
(a) A historic novel.
(b) A mystery novel.
(c) A romance novel.
(d) A horror novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess say is the least thing she wants in the world?
2. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
3. What is the name of Boss' boat?
4. What reason does Chance give for not receiving Scudder's letter?
5. What color suits does the author say the men should be wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does George Scudder come to visit Chance?
2. What problems does Boss say Tom Jr. has caused him?
3. How does Chance manipulate Alexandra to get what he wants?
4. How did Aunt Nonnie help Chance in the past?
5. How does the bar react when Chance asks them to sing along to his song?
6. Why is Alexandra disappointed at the end of the scene?
7. What does Chance ask Princess to say on the phone to Sally Potter?
8. What does Sally tell Princess on the phone?
9. What problem had Heavenly had to go through since she last saw Chance?
10. How does Princess react to what Sally tells her?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)