Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(b) The Grand Casino.
(c) The Grand Ballroom.
(d) Las Vegas.
2. What does Princess say is raging in her?
(a) A lion.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A child.
3. What is Princess' real name?
4. What church is ringing its bells?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Methodist Church.
(c) The Episcopal Church.
(d) The Baptist Church.
5. What does Princess say she has to do before she cashes the checks?
(a) Put on her face.
(b) Have a shower.
(c) Phone her husband.
(d) Watch a TV show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bag does Princess keep her oxygen in?
2. What does the author say Princess pants like?
3. What county is the hashish from?
4. What kind of lady does Chance call Princess?
5. What does Chance tell Princess he is looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chance think he has every right to be in St. Cloud?
2. How does Princess react to what Sally tells her?
3. How does Chance help Princess in the opening scene?
4. What does Act 2, Scene 1 say about Heavenly's relationship with her father?
5. How did Chance bribe the train conductor to give him and Heavenly an empty carriage?
6. How does Princess react to Tom Jr's bullying tactics?
7. How did Princess know Chance had been defeated?
8. When did Heavenly become important to Chance?
9. Why does Boss ban his daughter from entering a convent?
10. Why does Princess' elation disappear?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)