|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Princess pants like?
(a) A trapped rabbit.
(b) A marathon runner.
(c) A dying cat.
(d) An exhausted dog.
2. What is the name of Boss' boat?
(a) Mary Jane.
(b) Jelly Fish.
(c) Lauren Marie.
3. What does Scudder refer to Chance's girl as?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) The Wicked Witch.
(c) Princess Bride.
4. What is Princess' real name?
5. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A candle.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A piece of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess say she has to do before she cashes the checks?
2. Who does Chance ask the operator to put him through to?
3. What county is the hashish from?
4. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
5. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Princess say she is currently in such a vulnerable state?
2. What does Chance ask Princess to say on the phone to Sally Potter?
3. What does Sally tell Princess on the phone?
4. How does the bar react when Chance asks them to sing along to his song?
5. What is Boss' plan to move Princess out of the hotel?
6. How did George try to notify Chance his mother was dead?
7. What did Chance find out about himself in New York?
8. How did Princess know Chance had been defeated?
9. How does Fly know Chance's name?
10. Why is Aunt Nonnie angry at Boss Finley?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)