|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town does Chance say he was born in?
(c) St. Cloud.
2. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
(a) To pick up Heavenly.
(b) For posturing.
(c) To loan it out.
(d) To go to the store.
3. What is the name of the town the play is set in?
(a) St. Rain.
(b) St. Cloud.
(c) St. Andrews.
(d) St. River.
4. What color suits does the author say the men should be wearing?
5. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess call a dead planet?
2. What does Princess say she needs?
3. What does Chance say blocks him from taking his opportunity as an actor?
4. What is Scudder's position at the hospital?
5. Who does Scudder say went through an awful experience because of Chance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sally Potter?
2. How did Princess know Chance had been defeated?
3. Who is Dan Hatcher?
4. How is Chance's name ironic?
5. How did George try to notify Chance his mother was dead?
6. How did Chance bribe the train conductor to give him and Heavenly an empty carriage?
7. What letters does George say he sent Chance?
8. What is Boss' plan to move Princess out of the hotel?
9. Why did Chance want to be successful as a child?
10. Describe the opening scene.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)