|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel?
(a) The Holy Hope.
(b) The Party Place.
(c) Royal Palms.
(d) The Forresters.
2. Who does Scudder say was with Chance's mother until the end?
(b) Reverend Walker.
(d) Chance's sister.
3. Who does Scudder say went through an awful experience because of Chance?
(b) Chance's mother.
4. What county is the hashish from?
5. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Monte Carlo.
(c) The Grand Casino.
(d) The Grand Ballroom.
6. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
7. Where does Chance say Princess will find the car when he is finished?
(a) At Heavenly's house.
(b) On the beach.
(c) The supermarket parking lot.
(d) The hotel parking lot.
8. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A piece of paper.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A candle.
9. What special day does Fly say it is?
(a) His birthday.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) Christmas day.
10. What does the author say Princess pants like?
(a) A marathon runner.
(b) A dying cat.
(c) An exhausted dog.
(d) A trapped rabbit.
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The local saloon.
(b) The drug store.
(c) Chance's house.
(d) Boss Finley's house.
12. What does Chance tell Princess he is looking for?
(a) His hairbrush.
(b) His nail clippers.
(c) His toothbrush.
(d) His towel.
13. How does Princess like her bodies?
14. What does Chance pick up from the chaise?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A pool cue.
(c) A record.
(d) A bible.
15. What does Princess say her interest increases with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chance ask the operator to put him through to?
2. What kind of drug does Princess keep under the hotel mattress?
3. What does Princess call a dead planet?
4. What does Princess say she has to do before she cashes the checks?
5. What is the waiter's name?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)