|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is standing near Boss Finley?
2. What does Chancy say he was born with in his blood?
3. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
(d) Chance's sister.
4. What color pill does Princess say she needs?
5. What does Princess say she has to do before she cashes the checks?
(a) Phone her husband.
(b) Watch a TV show.
(c) Put on her face.
(d) Have a shower.
6. What special day does Fly say it is?
(b) His birthday.
(c) Easter Sunday.
(d) Christmas day.
7. What is Dan Hatcher's position at the hotel?
(a) Bell Boy.
(c) Assistant Manager.
(d) Elevator Operator.
8. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
(a) He wants to talk to Heavenly.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) He needs somewhere to stay.
(d) He needs money.
9. Who does Chance say he is not going to leave town without?
(b) His mother's money.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother's car.
10. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The local saloon.
(b) Chance's house.
(c) Boss Finley's house.
(d) The drug store.
11. Where does Chance say Princess will find the car when he is finished?
(a) The supermarket parking lot.
(b) At Heavenly's house.
(c) On the beach.
(d) The hotel parking lot.
12. Who is standing in the center of the room?
(b) George Scudder.
(c) Boss Finley.
13. Who does Scudder say died a couple weeks before?
(b) Chance's father.
(d) Chance's mother.
14. Where did Heavenly phone Chance from the last time he came to the town?
(a) The swimming baths.
(b) The drugstore.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The Chinese restaurant.
15. What does Princess say her interest increases with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chance ask Princess not to call him?
2. What is Princess' real name?
3. What reason does Chance give for not receiving Scudder's letter?
4. What does Princess say is raging in her?
5. What does Scudder refer to Chance's girl as?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)