|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Scudder's position at the hospital?
(b) Chief of Staff.
(c) Staff Nurse.
(d) Assistant Doctor.
2. What town does Chance say he was born in?
(d) St. Cloud.
3. How does Princess like her bodies?
4. What color suits does the author say the men should be wearing?
5. What does Chance call the women sleeping in his bed?
6. What is Dan Hatcher's position at the hotel?
(a) Assistant Manager.
(b) Elevator Operator.
(c) Bell Boy.
7. What does Chance ask Princess not to call him?
(a) Mr. Brains.
8. What county is the hashish from?
9. What is the name of Heavenly's father?
(a) Senator Finley.
(b) Hank Finley.
(c) Boss Finley.
(d) Jack Finley.
10. What is the name of the town the play is set in?
(a) St. River.
(b) St. Rain.
(c) St. Andrews.
(d) St. Cloud.
11. What war did Chance fight in?
(a) World War Two.
(b) World War One.
12. Who does Chance ask the operator to put him through to?
(b) The manager.
(c) His mother.
(d) The cashier.
13. What did Princess buy for Chance?
(c) A watch.
(d) A gold chain.
14. What does Princess say she sees from the hotel window?
(a) Green hills.
(c) A four-lane highway.
(d) A palm garden.
15. Who does Scudder say died a couple weeks before?
(b) Chance's father.
(d) Chance's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lady does Chance call Princess?
2. Who does Boss Finley tell Charles to call?
3. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
4. What reason does Chance give for not receiving Scudder's letter?
5. What kind of novel does the Princess say she likes?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)