|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
(a) He needs somewhere to stay.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) He wants to talk to Heavenly.
(d) He needs money.
2. What does Scudder refer to Chance's girl as?
(b) The Wicked Witch.
(c) Princess Bride.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
3. What does Chance ask Princess to sign?
(a) Her travelers checks.
(b) The hotel bill.
(c) Chance's letter.
(d) Her contract.
4. Who is standing in the center of the room?
(a) George Scudder.
(d) Boss Finley.
5. What does Princess say is the least thing she wants in the world?
(a) Public attention.
(b) A new film.
(d) A husband.
6. What does Chance say he does not believe in?
7. What kind of birds squawk outside the hotel window?
8. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
(a) The church.
(b) The surgery.
(c) The cinema.
(d) The theater.
9. What war did Chance fight in?
(a) World War Two.
(d) World War One.
10. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
(a) Chance's sister.
11. How does Princess like her bodies?
12. What is the waiter's name?
13. What does Chance ask Princess not to call him?
(d) Mr. Brains.
14. What kind of lady does Chance call Princess?
15. What is the last place Princess says she remembers?
(d) New Birmingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chance's mother's name?
2. What does Chance say blocks him from taking his opportunity as an actor?
3. What is the choir singing in the church across the way?
4. What special day does Fly say it is?
5. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)