|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lady does Chance call Princess?
2. What war did Chance fight in?
(a) World War Two.
(b) World War One.
3. What is Dan Hatcher's position at the hotel?
(a) Bell Boy.
(c) Elevator Operator.
(d) Assistant Manager.
4. What kind of birds squawk outside the hotel window?
5. What does Chance ask Princess not to call him?
(a) Mr. Brains.
6. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
(d) Chance's sister.
7. Where did Heavenly phone Chance from the last time he came to the town?
(a) The swimming baths.
(b) The saloon.
(c) The Chinese restaurant.
(d) The drugstore.
8. What is the last place Princess says she remembers?
(b) New Birmingham.
9. What kind of novel does the Princess say she likes?
(a) A horror novel.
(b) A historic novel.
(c) A romance novel.
(d) A mystery novel.
10. What kind of drink does Princess want to have with her pill?
11. What does Princess say is the least thing she wants in the world?
(a) A husband.
(b) Public attention.
(d) A new film.
12. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
(a) He has seen photographs.
(b) Heavenly told him.
(c) It was reported in the newspapers.
(d) Heavenly contracted a sexual disease.
13. What does Chance tell Princess he is looking for?
(a) His hairbrush.
(b) His toothbrush.
(c) His towel.
(d) His nail clippers.
14. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
(a) The cinema.
(b) The theater.
(c) The surgery.
(d) The church.
15. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A candle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church is ringing its bells?
2. Who does Princess phone in the second scene?
3. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
4. What does Chance ask Princess to sign?
5. What name did Chance say his name was when he met Princess for the first time?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)