|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
(b) Chance's sister.
2. Where did Heavenly phone Chance from the last time he came to the town?
(a) The Chinese restaurant.
(b) The drugstore.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The swimming baths.
3. What does Princess say is raging in her?
(a) A child.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A criminal.
4. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
5. What is Princess' real name?
6. Who does Chance ask the operator to put him through to?
(a) The manager.
(c) His mother.
(d) The cashier.
7. What kind of novel does the Princess say she likes?
(a) A horror novel.
(b) A mystery novel.
(c) A historic novel.
(d) A romance novel.
8. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
(a) To loan it out.
(b) For posturing.
(c) To pick up Heavenly.
(d) To go to the store.
9. What does Princess say she has to do before she cashes the checks?
(a) Watch a TV show.
(b) Put on her face.
(c) Phone her husband.
(d) Have a shower.
10. What does Chance tell Princess he is looking for?
(a) His toothbrush.
(b) His towel.
(c) His nail clippers.
(d) His hairbrush.
11. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) The Grand Ballroom.
(d) The Grand Casino.
12. What does Chance pick up from the chaise?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A record.
(c) A bible.
(d) A pool cue.
13. What does Princess say her interest increases with?
14. What church is ringing its bells?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Episcopal Church.
(d) The Methodist Church.
15. What name did Chance say his name was when he met Princess for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scudder refer to Chance's girl as?
2. Who does Princess phone in the second scene?
3. What does Princess call a dead planet?
4. What bag does Princess keep her oxygen in?
5. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)