|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Heavenly's father?
(a) Senator Finley.
(b) Jack Finley.
(c) Boss Finley.
(d) Hank Finley.
2. Who is standing near Boss Finley?
3. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
(a) Heavenly contracted a sexual disease.
(b) He has seen photographs.
(c) It was reported in the newspapers.
(d) Heavenly told him.
4. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) He needs somewhere to stay.
(c) He needs money.
(d) He wants to talk to Heavenly.
5. What kind of car does Princess own?
(a) A Porshe.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A Volvo.
6. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
(c) Chance's sister.
7. Who does Chance ask the operator to put him through to?
(b) The cashier.
(c) His mother.
(d) The manager.
8. What is the name of the hotel?
(a) The Holy Hope.
(b) The Party Place.
(c) Royal Palms.
(d) The Forresters.
9. What does Scudder say Chance has turned into?
(a) A coward.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A fiend.
(d) A monster.
10. Where does Chance say he will put Princess' left over money?
(a) The car's glove compartment.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) Princess's purse.
(d) The car trunk.
11. How does Princess like her bodies?
12. What is the last place Princess says she remembers?
(d) New Birmingham.
13. What special day does Fly say it is?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Christmas day.
14. What church is ringing its bells?
(a) The Methodist Church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Baptist Church.
(d) The Episcopal Church.
15. What does Princess call a dead planet?
(a) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
2. What does Princess say she needs?
3. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
4. What does Chance ask Princess to sign?
5. What is Princess' real name?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)