|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chancy say he was born with in his blood?
2. Who does Boss Finley tell Charles to call?
(c) His wife.
3. How does Princess like her bodies?
4. What is the name of Boss' boat?
(a) Lauren Marie.
(b) Jelly Fish.
(c) Mary Jane.
5. Where does Chance say he will put Princess' left over money?
(a) The car trunk.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) The car's glove compartment.
(d) Princess's purse.
6. What does Princess say is the least thing she wants in the world?
(a) Public attention.
(c) A husband.
(d) A new film.
7. What is the waiter's name?
8. Who does Chance phone in the opening scene?
(a) Aunt Nonnie.
(c) His boss.
(d) Uncle Pete.
9. What does Scudder say Chance has turned into?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A fiend.
(c) A monster.
(d) A coward.
10. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
(a) Heavenly told him.
(b) It was reported in the newspapers.
(c) He has seen photographs.
(d) Heavenly contracted a sexual disease.
11. What kind of drug does Princess keep under the hotel mattress?
12. What does Scudder tell Boss to call off?
(a) Boss's wedding.
(b) A meeting.
(c) Heavenly's wedding.
(d) A rally.
13. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
(a) To loan it out.
(b) To go to the store.
(c) For posturing.
(d) To pick up Heavenly.
14. What church is ringing its bells?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Episcopal Church.
(c) The Methodist Church.
(d) The Catholic Church.
15. What is the name of the town the play is set in?
(a) St. Cloud.
(b) St. Rain.
(c) St. River.
(d) St. Andrews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Chance say his name was when he met Princess for the first time?
2. What is the choir singing in the church across the way?
3. What special day does Fly say it is?
4. What is Dan Hatcher's position at the hotel?
5. What does Princess say her interest increases with?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)