|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The local saloon.
(b) Chance's house.
(c) Boss Finley's house.
(d) The drug store.
2. What does Chance pick up from the chaise?
(a) A record.
(b) A pool cue.
(c) A bible.
(d) A tape recorder.
3. What does Princess say she has to do before she cashes the checks?
(a) Watch a TV show.
(b) Have a shower.
(c) Put on her face.
(d) Phone her husband.
4. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
(a) For posturing.
(b) To loan it out.
(c) To pick up Heavenly.
(d) To go to the store.
5. What does Scudder tell Boss to call off?
(a) Boss's wedding.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A rally.
(d) Heavenly's wedding.
6. What does Princess call a dead planet?
(a) The moon.
7. Who phones Chance in the opening scene?
(a) Mr. Scudder.
(c) Mr. Hatcher.
8. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
(a) He has seen photographs.
(b) It was reported in the newspapers.
(c) Heavenly contracted a sexual disease.
(d) Heavenly told him.
9. What is the name of Boss' boat?
(b) Lauren Marie.
(c) Jelly Fish.
(d) Mary Jane.
10. What kind of car does Princess own?
(a) A Volvo.
(b) A Rolls Royce.
(c) A Porshe.
(d) A Cadillac.
11. What kind of drug does Princess keep under the hotel mattress?
12. What is Scudder's position at the hospital?
(a) Assistant Doctor.
(b) Chief of Staff.
(d) Staff Nurse.
13. What does Princess say she needs?
14. What does Scudder refer to Chance's girl as?
(a) The Wicked Witch.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) Princess Bride.
15. What does Chance say he does not believe in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last place Princess says she remembers?
2. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
3. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
4. What kind of birds squawk outside the hotel window?
5. What does the author say Princess pants like?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)