|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chancy say he was born with in his blood?
2. What does Princess say her interest increases with?
3. What does Chance call the women sleeping in his bed?
4. What is the name of the hotel?
(a) Royal Palms.
(b) The Party Place.
(c) The Holy Hope.
(d) The Forresters.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Chance's house.
(b) The drug store.
(c) Boss Finley's house.
(d) The local saloon.
6. What does Princess say is raging in her?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A child.
(d) A criminal.
7. Who does Scudder say was with Chance's mother until the end?
(b) Reverend Walker.
(d) Chance's sister.
8. What is Scudder's position at the hospital?
(b) Staff Nurse.
(c) Chief of Staff.
(d) Assistant Doctor.
9. Who does Princess phone in the second scene?
(a) The manager.
(b) Her studio.
(c) The cashier.
(d) Her agent.
10. Where does Chance say he took the photograph of Heavenly?
(a) Diamond Key.
(b) Cape Cod.
(d) New York.
11. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
(a) Heavenly told him.
(b) Heavenly contracted a sexual disease.
(c) He has seen photographs.
(d) It was reported in the newspapers.
12. Where does Chance say Princess will find the car when he is finished?
(a) On the beach.
(b) At Heavenly's house.
(c) The hotel parking lot.
(d) The supermarket parking lot.
13. What does Chance ask Princess to sign?
(a) Her contract.
(b) The hotel bill.
(c) Her travelers checks.
(d) Chance's letter.
14. What kind of car does Princess own?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Porshe.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A Volvo.
15. What kind of birds squawk outside the hotel window?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
2. Who does Scudder say went through an awful experience because of Chance?
3. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
4. What reason does Chance give for not receiving Scudder's letter?
5. How does Princess like her bodies?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)