|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is standing near Boss Finley?
2. What kind of drug does Princess keep under the hotel mattress?
3. Who is standing in the center of the room?
(a) Boss Finley.
(b) George Scudder.
4. How does Boss Finley know Chance had sex with her when she was only 15?
(a) He has seen photographs.
(b) Heavenly contracted a sexual disease.
(c) Heavenly told him.
(d) It was reported in the newspapers.
5. Where did Heavenly phone Chance from the last time he came to the town?
(a) The swimming baths.
(b) The Chinese restaurant.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The drugstore.
6. What kind of novel does the Princess say she likes?
(a) A historic novel.
(b) A horror novel.
(c) A romance novel.
(d) A mystery novel.
7. Where does Chance say he will put Princess' left over money?
(a) The car trunk.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) Princess's purse.
(d) The car's glove compartment.
8. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) The Grand Ballroom.
(d) The Grand Casino.
9. Who does Chance say he is not going to leave town without?
(a) His mother's car.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother's money.
10. What does Princess say is raging in her?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A child.
11. What does Princess say a dead race horse is used to make?
12. What color suits does the author say the men should be wearing?
13. What reason does Chance give for not receiving Scudder's letter?
(a) He was moving a lot.
(b) Someone stole his mail.
(c) He never checked his mail.
(d) He did not have an address.
14. What does Princess call a dead planet?
(c) The moon.
15. What name did Chance say his name was when he met Princess for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess say she needs?
2. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
3. What is the waiter's name?
4. Who does Chance phone in the opening scene?
5. What did Princess buy for Chance?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)