|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chance pick up from the chaise?
(a) A bible.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A record.
(d) A pool cue.
2. What is the man lighting at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A candle.
3. What is Dan Hatcher's position at the hotel?
(a) Assistant Manager.
(b) Bell Boy.
(d) Elevator Operator.
4. Who does Princess phone in the second scene?
(a) Her studio.
(b) The manager.
(c) The cashier.
(d) Her agent.
5. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
(a) To loan it out.
(b) For posturing.
(c) To pick up Heavenly.
(d) To go to the store.
6. What kind of car does Princess own?
(a) A Rolls Royce.
(b) A Porshe.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Volvo.
7. What is the name of the town the play is set in?
(a) St. River.
(b) St. Andrews.
(c) St. Rain.
(d) St. Cloud.
8. What does Scudder say Chance has turned into?
(a) A fiend.
(b) A monster.
(c) A coward.
(d) A criminal.
9. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
(a) He wants to talk to Heavenly.
(b) He needs somewhere to stay.
(c) He needs money.
(d) His mother is sick.
10. What kind of birds squawk outside the hotel window?
11. What special day does Fly say it is?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) His birthday.
(d) Christmas day.
12. Who is standing near Boss Finley?
13. What does Princess call a dead planet?
(d) The moon.
14. What does Princess say she needs?
15. Where does Fly say he used to wait tables?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) The Grand Casino.
(d) The Grand Ballroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
2. Who does Scudder say went through an awful experience because of Chance?
3. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
4. What does Chance tell Princess he is looking for?
5. What county is the hashish from?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)