|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Boss Finley's house.
(b) The drug store.
(c) Chance's house.
(d) The local saloon.
2. Who does Chance phone in the opening scene?
(a) His boss.
(c) Uncle Pete.
(d) Aunt Nonnie.
3. What does Princess call a dead planet?
(d) The moon.
4. What does Princess say is the least thing she wants in the world?
(a) A husband.
(b) Public attention.
(c) A new film.
5. What does Chancy say he was born with in his blood?
6. What is the waiter's name?
7. What name did Chance say his name was when he met Princess for the first time?
8. Why does Chance say he has come back to town?
(a) He wants to talk to Heavenly.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) He needs money.
(d) He needs somewhere to stay.
9. What did Princess buy for Chance?
(c) A gold chain.
(d) A watch.
10. What does the author say Princess pants like?
(a) An exhausted dog.
(b) A marathon runner.
(c) A dying cat.
(d) A trapped rabbit.
11. Who does Boss Finley tell Charles to call?
(a) His wife.
12. What does Scudder refer to Chance's girl as?
(a) Princess Bride.
(b) The Wicked Witch.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
13. What does Scudder say Chance has turned into?
(a) A fiend.
(b) A monster.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A coward.
14. Who does Scudder say was with Chance's mother until the end?
(a) Reverend Walker.
(c) Chance's sister.
15. What does Chance say blocks him from taking his opportunity as an actor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess say she has to do before she cashes the checks?
2. What war did Chance fight in?
3. What color suits does the author say the men should be wearing?
4. Who does Scudder say went through an awful experience because of Chance?
5. Where does Chance say he will put Princess' left over money?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)