|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church is ringing its bells?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Episcopal Church.
(d) The Methodist Church.
2. What color suits does the author say the men should be wearing?
3. Why does Chance want to borrow Princess' car?
(a) To loan it out.
(b) For posturing.
(c) To pick up Heavenly.
(d) To go to the store.
4. What is the last place Princess says she remembers?
(a) New Birmingham.
5. Who does Chance say he is not going to leave town without?
(a) His mother's money.
(b) His sister.
(d) His mother's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Chance say his name was when he met Princess for the first time?
2. Who does Scudder say he is marrying?
3. What does Chance call the women sleeping in his bed?
4. Where does George Scudder say he has to be in twenty minutes?
5. What does Scudder say Chance has turned into?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)