|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Brother Rush and the other man going, when Tree was still in the back seat of the car?
2. What does Tree feel when the note on the fridge makes her laugh?
3. What does Silversmith learn about M'Vy as M'Vy tells stories to Tree?
4. What does Tree notice as being odd when she and Dab and Brother Rush get back in the car?
5. What does M'Vy say she should have done?
Essay Topic 1
What does Dab's illness seem to be, and how important is it that we know exactly what it is? Considering how his health affects the rest of the story, does it matter what it is, exactly?
Essay Topic 2
How does Tree change from the beginning of the book to the end? What has she learned, and how has she grown? How has her relationship with her mother changed?
Essay Topic 3
What does Tree get in return for the loss of her brother? Is she compensated, or does she simply lose him?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)