Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Brother Rush and the other man going, when Tree was still in the back seat of the car?
2. What does Tree feel when the note on the fridge makes her laugh?
3. What does Silversmith learn about M'Vy as M'Vy tells stories to Tree?
4. What does Tree notice as being odd when she and Dab and Brother Rush get back in the car?
5. What does M'Vy say she should have done?
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
What do you think Tree's daughter would see if she were to find a little room in her own house, twenty or thirty years into the future? Will Tree tell her daughter everything, do you think, or will she be open about the things she is ashamed of?
Many stories of people living in poor circumstances are centered on the possibility that one day they'll live better lives, especially when children are involved, since everyone wants to think that children raised in poverty will be better taken care of in the future. What role does this storyline play in "Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush"? What hope do we have for Tree's future, and how does the story encourage us to believe that her future will be better than the present?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)