|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the narrator say Dab is suffering from, in addition to illness?
2. How does the narrator say M'Vy feels when she takes care of Dab?
3. What makes Dab cry?
4. What was M'Vy's experience in the little room?
5. What did Silversmith leave for Tree?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What makes Tree think of Dab when she is at home alone?
2. What prompts Tree to decide to leave home?
This section contains 934 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)