Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Brother Rush and the other man going, when Tree was still in the back seat of the car?
2. What does Tree feel when the note on the fridge makes her laugh?
3. What does Silversmith learn about M'Vy as M'Vy tells stories to Tree?
4. What does Tree notice as being odd when she and Dab and Brother Rush get back in the car?
5. What does M'Vy say she should have done?
Compare and contrast "Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush" with "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", another book in which children are transported into another world through a special portal.
Write an evaluative review of "Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush". What is this book's place in culture? What are its uses? Who is its audience? What are its limitations?
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)