|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Pricherd say will happen to Dab's things?
(a) They will be burned.
(b) They will go with Tree wherever she goes.
(c) They will be stored.
(d) They will be thrown away.
2. What does M'Vy say about Tree's vision of Brother Rush?
(a) She doesn't understand what's happening.
(b) She believes her.
(c) She thinks Tree is making everything up.
(d) She believes the child is possessed.
3. Who is Don?
(a) A ghost.
(b) One of M'Vy's brothers.
(c) Silversmith's father.
(d) Silversmith's son.
4. What did Dab die of?
(b) The simple flu.
(c) Respiratory paralysis.
5. Where does M'Vy say Dab is, when she finds Tree again?
(a) In a special room.
(b) Getting x-rays.
(c) In the lab getting blood work.
(d) In surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M'Vy's reaction when Tree tells her what she realized about Brother Rush?
2. Why does M'Vy say she kept quiet about her family?
3. What does Tree say Brother Rush's hands are full of?
4. What does Tree feel about Dab's illness?
5. What was M'Vy's experience in the little room?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)