|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Pricherd say will happen to Dab's things?
(a) They will be burned.
(b) They will be thrown away.
(c) They will be stored.
(d) They will go with Tree wherever she goes.
2. What does M'Vy know will happen when she takes Dab to the hospital?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will never leave.
(c) He will be taken from her.
(d) He will be cured for good.
3. What does Tree realize when she is in the vision?
(a) That M'Vy was not responsible.
(b) That Brother Rush is a figment of her imagination.
(c) That Dab is dead.
(d) That it's possible to communicate with the dead.
4. What are Tree's feelings in the hospital?
(a) She is curious about everything.
(b) She is reassured by the doctors and nurses.
(c) She is frustrated by the long wait before anything can be done.
(d) She is afraid and upset.
5. What does M'Vy tell Tree Ken loved?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M'Vy's reaction when Tree tells her what she realized about Brother Rush?
2. What does M'Vy hint is wrong with Dab?
3. What does M'Vy tell Tree?
4. What does Miss Pricherd tell Tree?
5. Where does M'Vy say Dab is, when she finds Tree again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Brother Rush's house, when Brother Rush takes Tree and Dab there.
2. What does Tree see when she takes off Brother Rush's gloves?
3. What ails Brother Rush?
4. What happens when Miss Pricherd cleans Dab's room?
5. What does Tree tell M'Vy about Dab's funeral?
6. What does Tree learn when she sees Brother Rush after Dab's death?
7. What does Tree see when she and M'Vy are transported back to the past together?
8. How is Dab described when Tree visits him in chapter 11?
9. What is Tree and M'Vy's relationship like, at the end of the book?
10. How is Silversmith described?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)