|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Brother Rush and the other man going, when Tree was still in the back seat of the car?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A park.
(c) A jazz club.
(d) Someone's house.
2. What could Tree tell by the way M'Vy walked into the house, at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) That Dab was getting better.
(b) That she was responsible for Dab's condition.
(c) That Dab was dead.
(d) That Dab was going to die.
3. What does M'Vy object to the things Tree tells her about he funeral?
(a) That Dab wouldn't notice what they did.
(b) It isn't what Dab would want.
(c) She doesn't have the money.
(d) It was what Tree wanted, not what Dab wanted.
4. What does M'Vy tell Tree to do?
(a) Walk to the hospital.
(b) Make a cad for her brother.
(d) Do her homework and be a good girl.
5. What does Miss Pricherd ask Tree to wait for?
(a) Dab's funeral.
(b) Her mother can get home.
(c) A week has gone by.
(d) Her mother's business takes off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M'Vy's reaction when Tree knows details of Brother Rush's story?
2. What are Tree's feelings in the hospital?
3. What does the narrator say is the result of Tree describing details of Brother Rush's accident?
4. What condition does M'Vy say Dab is in when she calls Tree at home?
5. What does Tree realize after talking with her mother?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)