|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Tree erupt and scream at M'Vy and Silversmith?
(a) M'Vy treats her as a child in front of Silversmith.
(b) M'Vy doesn't believe her.
(c) M'Vy wants to leave Dab home alone.
(d) M'Vy goes to leave with Silversmith.
2. What was M'Vy's experience in the little room?
(a) She saw the vision Tree had.
(b) She saw a different vision than either child.
(c) She didn't see Brother Rush.
(d) She saw the vision Dab had.
3. What condition does M'Vy say Dab is in when she calls Tree at home?
(a) His condition is constantly changing.
(b) He cannot speak.
(c) He is on life support.
(d) He is fine.
4. Where does M'Vy say Dab is, when she finds Tree again?
(a) In a special room.
(b) Getting x-rays.
(c) In surgery.
(d) In the lab getting blood work.
5. What does Tree tell M'Vy about the funeral?
(a) Where it should be held.
(b) What Dab wants for a tombstone.
(c) Who should be invited.
(d) Who should perform the service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tree's feelings in the hospital?
2. Who is Don?
3. What do M'Vy, Tree and Silversmith have to do before they can see Dab?
4. What did Dab die of?
5. What detail does Tree seize on in Brother Rush's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tree get upset when M'Vy says that it is time to go out?
2. What happens that Dab gets taken to the hospital?
3. Describe Tree's relationship with Silversmith.
4. What ails Brother Rush?
5. What does Tree see from the back seat of the car, when no one knows she is there?
6. What does M'Vy say when Tree and Dab tell her about their experiences with Brother Rush?
7. What are Tree's feelings about Dab's sickness?
8. Describe Tree's discovery of Dab's death.
9. What does Tree learn from M'Vy about Dab's condition?
10. How is Silversmith described?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)