|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tree tell Miss Pricherd?
(a) That she is leaving.
(b) That she can't move in.
(c) That Dab's room is haunted.
(d) That she is taking Dab's room for herself.
2. What does Tree want her mother to explain to her?
(a) Why she hadn't prevented the accident.
(b) Why Brother Rush had died.
(c) Why Dab was so limited.
(d) Why she never told her about the accident.
3. Where does Tree say her knowledge about family came from?
(c) Her own imagination.
4. What does Tree insist on at the funeral?
(a) A closed casket.
(b) No casket.
(c) Lots of flowers.
(d) An open casket.
5. What does M'Vy say is Dab's problem?
(c) A brain tumor.
(d) Heroin withdrawal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does M'Vy say about Tree's vision of Brother Rush?
2. What does Miss Pricherd say will happen to Dab's things?
3. What does Miss Pricherd tell Tree?
4. What does M'Vy insist will be the fastest way to get Dab help?
5. What is Tree's nightmare?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does M'Vy tell Tree about her brothers and Dab?
2. How is Silversmith described?
3. Describe Tree's relationship with Silversmith.
4. What does M'Vy say when Tree and Dab tell her about their experiences with Brother Rush?
5. What happens that Dab gets taken to the hospital?
6. Describe Dab's admittance into the hospital.
7. What new information does Tree learn about Brother Rush's death, when they are checking in at the hospital?
8. What makes Tree think of Dab when she is at home alone?
9. What does Tree learn when she sees Brother Rush after Dab's death?
10. Describe Tree's discovery of Dab's death.
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)