|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Brother Rush and the other man going, when Tree was still in the back seat of the car?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A park.
(c) Someone's house.
(d) A baseball game.
2. What does Tree feel when the note on the fridge makes her laugh?
(a) Guilty for not being with Dab in the hospital.
(b) Relief, as if now things will be alright.
(c) Guilty for laughing while Dab is sick.
(d) Delighted by Silversmith's sense of humor.
3. What does Silversmith learn about M'Vy as M'Vy tells stories to Tree?
(a) That she had brothers.
(b) That Ken is still alive.
(c) That she was married to Ken.
(d) That Tree and Dab are her children.
4. What does Tree notice as being odd when she and Dab and Brother Rush get back in the car?
(a) Brother Rush is telling stories Tree doesn't understand.
(b) Brother Rush keeps his hat on.
(c) Brother Rush won't talk with them.
(d) Brother Rush is driving slowly and delicately.
5. What does M'Vy say she should have done?
(a) Stopped Dab from taking drugs.
(b) Taken Dab to the hospital much sooner.
(c) Had Dab inoculated.
(d) Have all the children tested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M'Vy's reaction when Tree knows details of Brother Rush's story?
2. What does M'Vy insist will be the fastest way to get Dab help?
3. Where does M'Vy say Dab is, when she finds Tree again?
4. How does Dab seem to be doing, when Tree, M'Vy and Silversmith look into his room?
5. What does Tree realize as her mother tells her stories?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)