|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tree say Brother Rush's hands are full of?
2. What does Tree realize when she is in the vision?
(a) That Dab is dead.
(b) That Brother Rush is a figment of her imagination.
(c) That it's possible to communicate with the dead.
(d) That M'Vy was not responsible.
3. How does Dab seem to be doing, when Tree, M'Vy and Silversmith look into his room?
(a) A little worse.
(c) He is near death.
(d) About the same.
4. What are Tree's feelings in the hospital?
(a) She is frustrated by the long wait before anything can be done.
(b) She is afraid and upset.
(c) She is reassured by the doctors and nurses.
(d) She is curious about everything.
5. Where does Tree ask Dab to take her?
(a) To the park.
(b) To the car.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) Back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the result of Tree describing details of Brother Rush's accident?
2. What does Tree see when she takes Brother Rush's gloves?
3. How does Miss Pricherd respond when Tree calls her by her nickname?
4. How has M'Vy changed for the funeral?
5. How does Tree get from the car accident back to the little room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tree see when she takes off Brother Rush's gloves?
2. What does M'Vy say when Tree and Dab tell her about their experiences with Brother Rush?
3. What is Tree's nightmare?
4. How is Silversmith described?
5. What does Tree see when she and M'Vy are transported back to the past together?
6. What happens when M'Vy follows Tree into the little room?
7. Describe Tree's discovery of Dab's death.
8. What does Tree learn when she sees Brother Rush after Dab's death?
9. What does Tree learn from M'Vy about Dab's condition?
10. What happens that Dab gets taken to the hospital?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)