|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does M'Vy say Dab is in when she calls Tree at home?
(a) He is on life support.
(b) He cannot speak.
(c) His condition is constantly changing.
(d) He is fine.
2. What does M'Vy tell Tree Ken loved?
3. What does Tree call Miss Pricherd?
(a) Granny Pricherd.
(b) Old Lady.
4. What does Tree feel about Dab's illness?
(a) That it should be able to be cured.
(b) That it is revenge for Brother Rush's death.
(c) That it is her fault.
(d) That it is an outrage.
5. What happens when Tree and Dab walk around while Brother Rush is sleeping?
(a) Dab has a seizure.
(b) M'Vy shows up and gets angry.
(c) Brother Rush gets sick.
(d) Tree loses her socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silversmith learn about M'Vy as M'Vy tells stories to Tree?
2. What does Tree realize as her mother tells her stories?
3. How does the narrator say M'Vy has always treated Dab?
4. What does Tree notice as being odd when she and Dab and Brother Rush get back in the car?
5. What do Brother Rush's hands do while Tree and Dab are looking at them?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)