|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does M'Vy object to the things Tree tells her about he funeral?
(a) She doesn't have the money.
(b) It was what Tree wanted, not what Dab wanted.
(c) It isn't what Dab would want.
(d) That Dab wouldn't notice what they did.
2. What is Tree's nightmare?
(a) That M'Vy could not save her and Dab from falling.
(b) That she could not keep Dab from falling from a high wire.
(c) That she fell from a high wire.
(d) That the ground opened up beneath her and Dab.
3. Who is Don?
(a) One of M'Vy's brothers.
(b) Silversmith's father.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Silversmith's son.
4. What does M'Vy tell Tree to do?
(a) Make a cad for her brother.
(b) Walk to the hospital.
(c) Do her homework and be a good girl.
5. What was M'Vy's experience in the little room?
(a) She saw a different vision than either child.
(b) She saw the vision Tree had.
(c) She saw the vision Dab had.
(d) She didn't see Brother Rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Pricherd say will happen to Dab's things?
2. What does Tree think when she finds pills in Dab's room?
3. How has M'Vy changed for the funeral?
4. How does Tree get from the car accident back to the little room?
5. What does M'Vy say Dab and Brother Rush had in common?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does M'Vy say when Tree and Dab tell her about their experiences with Brother Rush?
2. What does Tree see from the back seat of the car, when no one knows she is there?
3. What does Tree learn from M'Vy about Dab's condition?
4. Describe Tree's relationship with Silversmith.
5. What ails Brother Rush?
6. How is Dab described when Tree visits him in chapter 11?
7. What new information does Tree learn about Brother Rush's death, when they are checking in at the hospital?
8. What does Tree see when she takes off Brother Rush's gloves?
9. Describe Brother Rush's house, when Brother Rush takes Tree and Dab there.
10. Describe Tree's discovery of Dab's death.
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)