|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does M'Vy admit to, after Tree finds pills in Dab's room?
(a) Being in denial.
(b) Despairing about ever helping Dab.
(c) Hating Dab.
(d) Hating herself.
2. How does Miss Pricherd respond when Tree calls her by her nickname?
(a) She does a dance in her slippers.
(b) She chases Tree around the house.
(c) She gets angry.
(d) She makes up a similarly fanciful name for Tree.
3. What did Dab die of?
(b) The simple flu.
(c) Respiratory paralysis.
4. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Tree and Don?
(a) They bristle at each other.
(b) They hit it off.
(c) They become friends slowly.
(d) They are wary and standoffish toward each other.
5. What does M'Vy say she should have done?
(a) Have all the children tested.
(b) Had Dab inoculated.
(c) Taken Dab to the hospital much sooner.
(d) Stopped Dab from taking drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree tell M'Vy about Brother Rush?
2. Where does Tree find herself when she goes to see Brother Rush?
3. How does Tree get from the car accident back to the little room?
4. What does M'Vy tell Tree to do?
5. What does M'Vy apologize to Tree for?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)