|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tree call Miss Pricherd?
(a) Granny Pricherd.
(d) Old Lady.
2. What did Dab die of?
(a) Respiratory paralysis.
(b) The simple flu.
3. What is Tree's response when M'Vy comes home?
(a) She becomes hysterical.
(b) She tries to hide from her.
(c) She tries to convince her how sick Dab is.
(d) She runs to the little room looking for Brother Rush.
4. Why does M'Vy say she kept quiet about her family?
(a) She says that wanted to beat fate.
(b) She says that she didn't understand what was happening at the time.
(c) She says that she wanted to avoid repeating the patterns in the story.
(d) She says that she was afraid of what would happen if the children knew the stories.
5. What does M'Vy say is Dab's problem?
(b) Heroin withdrawal.
(d) A brain tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Brother Rush driving in the car?
2. How does the narrator characterize Silversmith?
3. What condition does M'Vy say Dab is in when she calls Tree at home?
4. Who is driving with Brother Rush?
5. What do Brother Rush's hands do while Tree and Dab are looking at them?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)