|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tree give Miss Pricherd?
(a) ork to help Tree with.
(b) A list of homework to help Tree with.
(c) A list of chores.
(d) Money from her mother.
2. What does Tree really resent about Miss Pricherd?
(a) She is dirty.
(b) She is a sneak.
(c) She is a liar.
(d) She is a cheat.
3. Where is Tree going, in her vision?
(b) To a place she doesn't know.
(c) Aunt Binnie's house.
(d) To the house where her mother and Brother Rush lived.
4. Who does Tree always want to be held by?
(a) Brother Rush.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. What is Tree's response to the man on the stoop?
(a) She is sympathetic.
(b) She is afraid.
(c) She is intimidated.
(d) She is smitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long at a time will Tree and her brother be left along?
2. What makes M'Vy believe Tree when she says that Dab is sick?
3. Who does Tree realize she is, in this vision?
4. Why does Tree tell Dab to get up?
5. What does Tree ask Brother Rush?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Dab feeling when Tree goes to wake him up?
2. What happens to Tree when she is cooking?
3. What is Tree and Dab's relationship with their mother like?
4. Where is Tree transported to?
5. Describe the first time Tree sees Brother Rush.
6. How is Brother Rush's death described?
7. Describe Tree's experience at Binnie's house.
8. Describe Brother Rush as Tree first sees him.
9. What does Tree know about the people she sees in this new place?
10. How does the narrator describe the atmosphere in Tree's house?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)