|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe Brother Rush do to Dab, in Tree's vision?
(a) Comforts him.
(b) Throws him into the back seat.
(c) Puts him upright on his lap in the front seat.
(d) Throws him out of the car.
2. Who showed up by six p.m.?
(b) Miss Pricherd.
(c) Brother Rush.
3. Why doesn't Tree tell Dab what she saw?
(a) He won't understand.
(b) She isn't sure what happened, herself.
(c) She promised Brother Rush not to tell.
(d) She wants to keep it secret.
4. What feeling does Tree get about the woman?
(a) That she is the woman's sister.
(b) That the baby is Brother Rush.
(c) That the baby is her mother.
(d) That she is the woman and the baby.
5. What makes Dab cry?
(a) Tree says that she is going to tie him to the bed.
(b) He doesn't feel good.
(c) The dog barks at him.
(d) He misses M'Vy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brother Rush take Tree and Dab?
2. Where does Tree look for Miss Pricherd first?
3. What did Tree do in this private place?
4. Where is Tree going, in her vision?
5. What does Dab do in the vision Tree has?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miss Pricherd see in the little room when Tree takes her back there?
2. What is Tree like as a student, and as a person?
3. What happens when Tree and M'Vy talk about Dab?
4. Where does brother come from, and go off to?
5. How do Tree and Dab wake up on Saturday morning?
6. Where is Tree transported to?
7. What does Miss Pricherd see in the little room?
8. What does Dab experience when Tree takes him to the little room?
9. How does the narrator describe Brother Rush's driving?
10. What makes the baby happy?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)