1. How old is Teresa?
2. What is Teresa doing at the beginning of "Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush"?
Walking home from school.
3. Who notices Teresa?
Boys on the corner.
4. Who is Tree?
5. How does Teresa respond to being noticed?
She clutches her books to her.
6. How does Tree characterize the man on the stoop?
Good looking with freckles.
7. What is Tree's response to the man on the stoop?
She is smitten.
8. How is "Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush" narrated?
Third person omniscient.
This section contains 4,922 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)