|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who showed up by six p.m.?
(b) Brother Rush.
(d) Miss Pricherd.
2. How old is Dab?
3. Who does Tree find in her little room?
(c) Brother Rush.
(d) Her teacher.
4. What is Tree afraid of?
(a) Taking care of Dab by herself.
(b) Dab getting sick and dying.
(c) What Miss Pricherd saw.
(d) Going into her mind and getting trapped there.
5. What do M'Vy, Tree and Silversmith have to do before they can see Dab?
(a) Wash their hands.
(b) Go home and wait.
(c) Account for Dab's household conditions.
(d) A lot of paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M'Vy's reaction when Tree knows details of Brother Rush's story?
2. What is Tree's response to the man on the stoop?
3. Why doesn't Tree tell Dab what she saw?
4. Why does Tree tell Dab to get up?
5. How does the narrator say M'Vy's name was pronounced?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)