|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stories does Don tell Tree?
(a) He tells Tree how M'Vy and Silversmith met.
(b) He describes what he knows about M'Vy and Silversmith's relationship.
(c) He describes his own experiences.
(d) He tells Tree about his brother who died.
2. What does Miss Pricherd ask Tree to wait for?
(a) Her mother can get home.
(b) Her mother's business takes off.
(c) Dab's funeral.
(d) A week has gone by.
3. Why does Tree say she turns on the light in the little room?
(a) Because she doesn't want there to be any question about what she sees.
(b) Because Brother Rush is on his way.
(c) Because she is terrified.
(d) Because she doesn't want M'Vy to be scared.
4. What movie does Tree think Dab looks like he might be in, when she visits him later?
(c) 'Amity Street Horror'.
(d) 'The Exorcist'.
5. What feeling does Tree get about the woman?
(a) That the baby is Brother Rush.
(b) That she is the woman's sister.
(c) That the baby is her mother.
(d) That she is the woman and the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miss Pricherd respond when Tree calls her by her nickname?
2. For how long at a time will Tree and her brother be left along?
3. Why does Tree tell Dab to get up?
4. What does M'Vy say is Dab's problem?
5. What does Tree check Dab for?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)