|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize Tree's feeling, standing in the little room with Brother Rush?
(a) She feels transported to a faraway place.
(b) She feels like she is not herself any more.
(c) She feels like the laws of time and gravity do not apply to her.
(d) She feels like she is dreaming, and anything is possible.
2. What did Tree do in this private place?
3. What does Tree reach for when she wakes up in the middle of the night?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A knife.
(c) A whistle.
(d) Tear gas.
4. How does the narrator characterize Dab's intellectual power?
5. How does Dab make Brother Rush angry, in Tree's vision?
(a) He tries to jump out of the car.
(b) He almost knocks Tree out of the car.
(c) He throws Tree's socks out the window.
(d) He wets himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tree feel like she is transported to?
2. Who notices Teresa?
3. Who does Tree realize she is, in this vision?
4. Who else does Tree play with, in this vision?
5. How does Tree characterize the man on the stoop?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)