|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tree say she turns on the light in the little room?
(a) Because she doesn't want M'Vy to be scared.
(b) Because Brother Rush is on his way.
(c) Because she is terrified.
(d) Because she doesn't want there to be any question about what she sees.
2. Why does M'Vy ring the bell?
(a) The lock doesn't work.
(b) Her hands are full.
(c) She lost her keys.
(d) To give Tree warning that she's coming up.
3. What is Tree thinking about when she arrives home?
(a) Her hunger.
(b) Her grades.
(c) The rainy weekend.
(d) Brother Rush.
4. What time of day does it always seem to be in Tree's house?
5. Where is Dab when Tree and M'Vy are in the little room?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the living room reading.
(c) In the doorway.
(d) In bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tree look for Miss Pricherd first?
2. Who notices Teresa?
3. What does Tree see when she returns to the room?
4. What is the woman holding who Tree sees in this place?
5. What does Dab tell Tree that is meant to put her concerns to rest?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)