|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is "Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush" narrated?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) First person.
2. Who does Tree find in her little room?
(a) Brother Rush.
(d) Her teacher.
3. What does Tree imagine of Brother Rush's?
(a) His experience.
(b) His travels.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His speech.
4. What does one of Tree's teachers suggest she take?
(a) Advanced classes.
(b) A test to qualify for a scholarship.
(c) Vocational courses.
(d) Some time off.
5. How does the narrator characterize the rooms in Tree's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tree do in this private place?
2. How old is Teresa?
3. What does Tree tell Dab to do?
4. How does the narrator characterize Dab's intellectual power?
5. Where does Tree feel like she is transported to?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)