|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dab see when he comes to the little room with her?
(a) He sees Brother Rush's car accident.
(b) He doesn't see anything.
(c) He sees the woman with the baby.
(d) He sees Brother Rush.
2. What is Teresa doing at the beginning of "Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush"?
(a) Walking home from school.
(b) Taking care of the brothers.
(c) Her homework.
(d) Shopping with her mother.
3. What does M'Vy say she should have done?
(a) Had Dab inoculated.
(b) Taken Dab to the hospital much sooner.
(c) Have all the children tested.
(d) Stopped Dab from taking drugs.
4. Why doesn't Dab get up?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He says that everything hurts.
(d) He is tired from being up all night.
5. Who does Tree realize she is, in this vision?
(a) The field.
(b) The baby.
(c) The house.
(d) The woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree give Miss Pricherd when she leaves?
2. What is the woman holding who Tree sees in this place?
3. What does Tree think when she finds pills in Dab's room?
4. What is Miss Pricherd doing, when Tree sees her?
5. How does Tree characterize the man on the stoop?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)