|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Tree prayed before she took Miss Pricherd back to the little room again?
(a) That Brother Rush would still be there.
(b) That Miss Pricherd would get Brother Rush to speak.
(c) That Brother Rush would have left a note.
(d) That Brother Rush would be gone.
2. How does Dab seem to be doing, when Tree, M'Vy and Silversmith look into his room?
(a) He is near death.
(b) A little worse.
(c) About the same.
3. Where does Tree ask Dab to take her?
(a) To the bathroom.
(b) Back home.
(c) To the car.
(d) To the park.
4. Why does Tree tell Dab to get up?
(a) She wants time to herself.
(b) It is time for his lessons.
(c) They have to go shopping.
(d) Miss Pricherd has to clean his room.
5. Why doesn't Tree appreciate Miss Pricherd's arrival?
(a) She always eats all the food in the house.
(b) She always stays too long and asks too many questions.
(c) She always invites all her friends over.
(d) She always makes a big mess of things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree cook for Dab and herself?
2. How old is Dab?
3. What does M'Vy say about Tree's vision of Brother Rush?
4. Why doesn't Tree tell Dab what she saw?
5. What doe Brother Rush do to Dab, in Tree's vision?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)