|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dab see when he comes to the little room with her?
(a) He doesn't see anything.
(b) He sees Brother Rush.
(c) He sees the woman with the baby.
(d) He sees Brother Rush's car accident.
2. What does Dab tell Tree that is meant to put her concerns to rest?
(a) That he is feeling much better.
(b) That he is thinking about going to school today.
(c) That he is going to die soon.
(d) That he can still roll over.
3. What does Tree tell Miss Pricherd about the little room?
(a) There wasn't anyone there.
(b) Her brother visited her there.
(c) The room is magical.
(d) She had hallucinated.
4. Where does Tree ask Dab to take her?
(a) To the bathroom.
(b) To the car.
(c) Back home.
(d) To the park.
5. How does Dab make Brother Rush angry, in Tree's vision?
(a) He throws Tree's socks out the window.
(b) He almost knocks Tree out of the car.
(c) He wets himself.
(d) He tries to jump out of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree want her mother to explain to her?
2. What does Tree reach for when she wakes up in the middle of the night?
3. What does Tree give Miss Pricherd?
4. How does the narrator characterize Dab's intellectual power?
5. How does the narrator characterize the rooms in Tree's house?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)