|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dab do in the vision Tree has?
(a) Lays in bed with aches and pains.
(b) Asks for food, and wonders when he can go home.
(c) Gets stuck head downward after trying to climb into the front seat of the car.
(d) Almost falls out of the window.
2. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Tree and Dab?
(a) They finish each other's sentences.
(b) They help each other with everything.
(c) They ignore each other as much as possible.
(d) They respect each other's privacy.
3. What is M'Vy's reaction when Tree knows details of Brother Rush's story?
(a) She is not surprised.
(b) She is confused and upset.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is angry.
4. What makes Dab cry?
(a) He misses M'Vy.
(b) The dog barks at him.
(c) He doesn't feel good.
(d) Tree says that she is going to tie him to the bed.
5. What makes the baby happy?
(a) The insects in the field.
(b) The sunlight.
(c) Brother Rush.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Tree run out of her little room?
2. What does the narrator say is the result of Tree describing details of Brother Rush's accident?
3. How does Teresa respond to being noticed?
4. Where is Tree going, in her vision?
5. What answer does Brother Rush give to Tree's question?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)