|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of Chapter 7, how long has Serena been in the Service?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 13 months.
(d) 18 months.
2. How does Serena get a black mark at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) For bringing a forbidden book to work.
(b) For making a comment at a meeting.
(c) When Shirley makes a comment at a meeting.
(d) For sitting in the wrong place.
3. In Chapter 3, what is the name of the first person who interviews Serena?
4. What color ink does Max write with in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Shirley say that she will do when she leaves the Service?
(a) Work in a bar.
(b) Work in a restaurant.
(c) Work in an office and write.
(d) Work in her dad's shop and write.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, when does Haley need to be in London?
2. Toward the end of Chapter 14, how long ago had Max signed off on the payments for Tom?
3. What do Serena and Tom have for lunch before she leaves at the end of Chapter 15?
4. What is the name of Neil Carder's ex-wife?
5. How many pages is the story that Serena reads in Chapter 8 from the Kenyon Review?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)