|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what are the names of the two brothers in the story Serena reads in the Kenyon Review?
(a) Franklin and George.
(b) Edmund and Giles.
(c) Robert and Andrew.
(d) David and William.
2. In Chapter 6, how many Israeli athletes does Serena remember were killed during the Munich games?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Max say about the degrees that the other girls that Serena works with have?
(a) They all have firsts or seconds.
(b) They all have firsts.
(c) They all studied English.
(d) They all studied History.
4. In Tom's story in Chapter 16, where does Terry Mole's wife go to meet a lover?
5. In Chapter 7, what time does Serena go to Harry Tapp's office?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Serena learn that Tony died from?
2. In Chapter 8, how old does Serena say that Haley is?
3. What musical instrument does Max play in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 10, who is Max engaged to?
5. In Chapter 14, how much older does Tom say that his sister Laura is than he?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)