|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many cleaning ladies does a brigadier say that the Official IRA salughtered?
2. In Chapter 17, what is the name of Lucy's boyfriend?
3. In Chapter 18 at what temperature are thermostats set at Leconfield House?
(a) 60 degrees.
(b) 63 degrees.
(c) 62 degrees.
(d) 61 degrees.
4. Who does Serena spend New Year's eve with in Chapter 18?
(a) Her sister and her boyfriend.
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her housemates.
5. In Chapter 12 in Haley's short story, why does a detective ask Sebastian to talk with him?
(a) To have him identify the kid who mugged him.
(b) To ask him about the mugging.
(c) To ask him about the burglary.
(d) To show him who took the things from Sebastian's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what direction does Serena's room face?
2. In Chapter 4, how many men are in Serena's intake?
3. What bookmark does Serena have in Chapter 5 that Tony gave her?
4. In Chapter 6 in a newspaper article from 1972, when had unemployment been at a similar high level?
5. What happens in the story from the Kenyon Review in Chapter 8 when Edmund wants to reunite with his wife?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)