|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Serena find under a bed when working at a safe house?
(a) Small knife.
(b) One of Tony's books.
(c) Paper with what looks like a portion of Tony's name.
(d) Blood spots.
2. What does Serena sort through in Chapter 6 looking for clues?
(b) File cabinet.
(d) File folders.
3. How many pages is the story that Serena reads in Chapter 8 from the Kenyon Review?
4. At the end of Chapter 4, what excuse does Max give Serena for explaining why he has to leave?
(a) Has a doctor's appointment.
(b) Cooking dinner for a friend.
(c) Has to take his dog to the vet.
(d) Meeting his parents for dinner.
5. By what time in Chapter 14 are Serena and Tom lovers?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, on what bus line is there a bomb scare?
2. At the end of Chapter 6, when do Shirley and Serena finish their work?
3. In Chapter 10, how much does Max say that they will pay Haley?
4. In Chapter 13, what is the topic at Serena's work?
5. How old is Max in Chapter 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)