|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena do for a half an hour on Christmas eve?
(a) Attend the church's midnight service.
(b) Worship Tom.
(c) Talk to her mother.
(d) Smoke cannabis with her sister and her boyfriend.
2. In Chapter 17 when Serena's dad hugs her, what does she do?
(b) Straightens his collar.
(c) Whirls him in a dance step.
3. In Chapter 17, what is the name of Lucy's boyfriend?
4. In Chapter 18, what does Tom do when he learns that Serena smoked cannabis with her sister?
(a) Asks if she brought any for him.
(c) Ask her to never smoke it agin.
5. In Chapter 18 at what temperature are thermostats set at Leconfield House?
(a) 60 degrees.
(b) 63 degrees.
(c) 61 degrees.
(d) 62 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books a week does Serena read in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 5, what direction does Serena's room face?
3. In Chapter 18, what is the name of the American whom Serena and others at MI5 listen to in Tapp's office?
4. Who does Serena spend New Year's eve with in Chapter 18?
5. In Chapter 6, how many Israeli athletes does Serena remember were killed during the Munich games?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)