|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Randall take Catherine in Chapter 7?
(a) The bar.
(b) The park.
(c) The levee.
(d) A local restaurant.
2. According to Randall and the sheriff, what would give the killer the idea that Tom wasn't home?
(a) Tom had mentioned he was visiting his parents.
(b) Catherine had evicted him.
(c) His car was in the shop.
(d) Tom usually had dates every night.
3. Who leaves brownies for Catherine at her door?
(a) Molly Perkins.
(b) Jewel Crenna.
(c) Sally Barnes.
(d) Betty Eakins.
4. Where did Martin Barnes come to see Catherine?
(a) At home.
(b) At Randall's house.
(c) At work.
(d) At the sheriff's office.
5. Where did Randall work before he returned to Lowfield?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Randall invite Catherine on their first date?
2. What does Catherine remember that her mother said about self-made men?
3. What does Mrs. Barnes accuse Catherine of when she calls?
4. What day is the Gazette printed?
5. What does Leila admit to Catherine that she went to see Leona for?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)