|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Randall insist on calling Tom's parents?
(a) Tom's parents had asked Randall to look after him.
(b) Randall was the only unemotional person in the room.
(c) Randall was a family friend.
(d) Tom was his employee.
2. Who regularly visited the place where Randall took Catherine in Chapter 7?
(d) Martin Barnes.
3. What did Martin Barnes bring to Catherine?
(a) A casserole baked by his wife.
(b) A picture of his granddaughter.
(c) The gun she left at the tenant shack.
(d) The bat used to murder Leona.
4. What clue does Catherine leave on Randall's desk before she went home?
(a) A photo from the Lion's Club.
(b) An outline of her suspicions.
(c) A file from her father's office.
(d) Dr. Croft's column.
5. What is Randall's job at the Gazette?
(d) Type setter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine grab before she heads over to Tom's house on Tuesday night to investigate?
2. Why did Catherine call at the front door of the Perkins' house instead of the back door?
3. What does Catherine go to retrieve from the attic in her father's old office?
4. What does Catherine's discovery about Carl Perkins confirm about him?
5. What does Carl offer to do as Catherine is leaving the Perkins house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)