|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carl Perkins think Catherine's boyfriend is?
2. According to the thoughts of the sheriff, why did someone move Leona's body?
(a) To move into her house.
(b) To delay the discovery of it.
(c) To make a quick get away.
(d) To deter the police.
3. What does Catherine compare the town's reaction to her discovery of Leona's body to?
(b) Her leaving home for school.
(c) Having a new baby.
(d) A death in her family.
4. Why did Catherine feel obligated to be kind to the new doctor in Lowfield?
(a) Because he was rich.
(b) Because she refused going on dates with him.
(c) Because her parents had been kind to him.
(d) Because he was handicapped.
5. Who does Randall tell Catherine that Leona might have been blackmailing?
(a) Catherine's father.
(b) Martin Barnes.
(c) His mother.
(d) Tom Mascalco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine tell the sheriff she saw on her way out to the tenant shack?
2. Why did Catherine call at the front door of the Perkins' house instead of the back door?
3. What does Catherine grab before she heads over to Tom's house on Tuesday night to investigate?
4. Where did Leona Gaites die?
5. What happened to Tom Mascalco's fiance in Memphis?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)