|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of jewelry does Tom tell Catherine that she ought to wear?
2. How old is Catherine?
3. Who is the author of "Sweet and Deadly?"
(a) Carol Dunnant.
(b) Cheryl Grandy.
(c) Charlene Hughes.
(d) Charlaine Harris.
4. What was Catherine's nickname in college?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the last minute crises Catherine experiences Tuesday before her deadline?
(a) The article by a popular doctor is missing.
(b) A bride's picture is flipped making her ring appear on her right hand.
(c) The article about the mayor's daughter's wedding is filled with typos.
(d) The picture of Martin Barnes' grandchild hasn't arrived.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Catherine initially decide to go over to the Perkins' house?
2. What does Catherine pass on her way to the tenant shack at the beginning of the novel?
3. Where does Randall take Catherine in Chapter 7?
4. What does Catherine tell Mrs. Barnes is her opinion of their conversation before she hangs up?
5. Who does Randall tell Catherine that Leona might have been blackmailing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)