|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sally Boone call Catherine?
(a) To ask her to lunch.
(b) To offer condolences.
(c) To schedule her next appointment.
(d) To invite her to the wedding.
2. What does Catherine find in the tenant shack?
(a) A sick farmer.
(c) A dead body.
(d) Freshly baked pies.
3. What does Leila admit to Catherine that she went to see Leona for?
(a) An abortion.
(b) An STD.
(c) Skin cancer.
(d) To blackmail somebody.
4. What is the name of the dispatcher at the sheriff's office?
(a) Bobby Jo Carter.
(b) Jane Linton.
(c) Mary Sue Hampton.
(d) Mary Jane Cory.
5. What weapon was used to kill Leona Gaites?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rubber hammer.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A shot gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion did the coroner's jury come to?
2. What is the name of the sheriff?
3. When a visitor rings the doorbell in Chapter 5, who does Catherine hope it is?
4. What is the name of Molly Perkins' son?
5. What did Catherine call her father's nurse as a child?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)