|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the dispatcher call in while Catherine is in the sheriff's office?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The deputies.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Tom reveal to Catherine that the sheriff's son is doing?
(a) Stealing cars.
(b) Writing newstories.
(c) Selling dope.
(d) Playing football.
3. How long had Tom worked for Randall?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six months.
4. Why does Catherine go to the typesetter's desk?
(a) To find a picture.
(b) To retract an article she wrote.
(c) To see if she knows anything about Randall.
(d) To read Tom's story.
5. Who taught Catherine how to shoot?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the receptionist at the Lowfield Gazette interested in?
2. Who does Randall tell Catherine that Leona might have been blackmailing?
3. What is the name of Leona's lawyer?
4. What did Catherine's grandfather call his cotton farm?
5. Where did Leona Gaites die?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)