|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine compare the town's reaction to her discovery of Leona's body to?
(b) A death in her family.
(c) Having a new baby.
(d) Her leaving home for school.
2. What type of book is Catherine halfway through when the murder takes place?
(a) A romance novel.
(b) A poetry book.
(c) A book of short stories.
(d) A murder mystery.
3. Where is the sheriff's office located?
(a) Next to the post office.
(b) Near Catherine's house.
(c) Outside of town.
(d) In front of the old jail.
4. Who rents Catherine's property where the tenant house is located?
(a) Barney Gaites.
(b) Charles Walt.
(c) Carl Galton.
(d) Martin Barnes.
5. Who is Randall Gerrard?
(a) Catherine's boss.
(b) Tom's brother.
(c) Betty's husband.
(d) Mary Jane's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tom Mascalco's fiance in Memphis?
2. Where is the library located?
3. Where did Leona Gaites die?
4. Whose number was at the top of Tom's phone list?
5. When a visitor rings the doorbell in Chapter 5, who does Catherine hope it is?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)