|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sheriff?
(a) Sheriff James.
(b) Sheriff Boudreau.
(c) Sheriff Harton.
(d) Sheriff Galton.
2. Who does the body the Catherine discovers turn out to be?
(a) Mary Sue Gibson.
(b) Lyle Gardner.
(c) Shirley Meyers.
(d) Leona Gaites.
3. Where does Tom live?
(a) With Randall.
(b) In Mary Jane Cory's basement.
(c) At an apartment near the grocery store.
(d) In Catherine's father's old office.
4. Who left the beer in Catherine's refrigerator?
(c) Mary Jane.
5. What does Catherine first notice when she looks in the door of the tenant house?
(a) A farmer's hat.
(b) A rat.
(c) A hand.
(d) A worn rug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lived in Catherine's house before her parents?
2. What is Catherine able to tell just by looking at the cotton?
3. What is the name of the dispatcher at the sheriff's office?
4. What is Catherine irritated that she forgot when she came out to the tenant shack?
5. What color did the tenant shack used to be?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)