|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did the tenant shack used to be?
2. Where does Tom live?
(a) In Mary Jane Cory's basement.
(b) At an apartment near the grocery store.
(c) With Randall.
(d) In Catherine's father's old office.
3. Why did Catherine feel obligated to be kind to the new doctor in Lowfield?
(a) Because she refused going on dates with him.
(b) Because he was handicapped.
(c) Because her parents had been kind to him.
(d) Because he was rich.
4. Where is the sheriff's office located?
(a) Outside of town.
(b) Near Catherine's house.
(c) Next to the post office.
(d) In front of the old jail.
5. Where is the library located?
(a) By the sheriff's office.
(b) Across from Catherine's house.
(c) Near the old tenant shack.
(d) Beside Randall's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine find in the tenant shack?
2. What type of book is Catherine halfway through when the murder takes place?
3. Where does Catherine live?
4. What was the name of Catherine's mother?
5. Who does the dispatcher call in while Catherine is in the sheriff's office?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)