|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion did the coroner's jury come to?
(b) Natural Causes.
(d) Accidental Death.
2. Who are Catherine's neighbors?
(a) The Loukins.
(b) The Harolds.
(c) The Perkins.
(d) The Johnsons.
3. Who is Betty?
(a) Catherine's parents' retired maid.
(b) Catherine's best friend.
(c) Carl Perkins' mother-in-law.
(d) The town librarian.
4. What did Catherine's mother teach her?
(a) How to bake a pie.
(b) How to ride a horse.
(c) How to be a lady.
(d) How to shoot a gun.
5. Who does the dispatcher call in while Catherine is in the sheriff's office?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The deputies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sheriff choose as the first person to attempt to cross the tenant shack's collapsed porch at the crime scene?
2. Who is Randall Gerrard?
3. What is the name of the dispatcher at the sheriff's office?
4. Why did Catherine feel obligated to be kind to the new doctor in Lowfield?
5. Who is Catherine?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)