|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy whose job it is to take pictures of the scene?
2. Why did Catherine feel obligated to be kind to the new doctor in Lowfield?
(a) Because her parents had been kind to him.
(b) Because she refused going on dates with him.
(c) Because he was handicapped.
(d) Because he was rich.
3. Where is the sheriff's office located?
(a) Next to the post office.
(b) Outside of town.
(c) In front of the old jail.
(d) Near Catherine's house.
4. What is Catherine pestered by when she is out at the tenant shack?
5. What is the name of Lowfield's new doctor?
(a) Dr. Jerry Selforth.
(b) Dr. Albert Einstein.
(c) Dr. John Sellers.
(d) Dr. Robert Galston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Catherine's mother teach her?
2. What is the dispatcher doing as Catherine enters the sheriff's office?
3. Who does the dispatcher call in while Catherine is in the sheriff's office?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Randall Gerrard?
5. What is the name of the librarian?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)