Quiz: Chapter 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Leona Gaites die?
a) In Catherine's father's office.
b) In the old tenant shack.
c) In her house.
d) In the hospital.
2. What weapon was used to kill Leona Gaites?
a) A baseball bat.
b) A shot gun.
c) A knife.
d) A rubber hammer.
3. What day of the week is it when Catherine wakes up the morning after finding the dead body?
4. According to Catherine, when was the last time she spoke to Leona before her death?
a) Six months.
b) Three months.
c) Two days.
d) One week.
5. What item from her father's office does Catherine tell the sheriff she did...
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)