|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Molly Perkins?
(a) Catherine's aunt.
(b) The coroner's wife.
(c) Jerry Selforth's new nurse.
(d) The librarian.
2. Who took Catherine's statement at the sheriff's office?
(a) Sheriff Galton.
(b) Carl Perkins.
(c) Mary Jane Cory.
(d) Percy Eakins.
3. What happened to Tom Mascalco's fiance in Memphis?
(a) She dumped him.
(b) She moved out of the country.
(c) She was killed in a car accident.
(d) He broke off their engagement.
4. What does Molly Perkins bring to Catherine's house?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Fried chicken.
5. Why does Sally Boone call Catherine?
(a) To schedule her next appointment.
(b) To ask her to lunch.
(c) To offer condolences.
(d) To invite her to the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carl Perkins think Catherine's boyfriend is?
2. How long had Tom worked for Randall?
3. What does Catherine compare the town's reaction to her discovery of Leona's body to?
4. Who is Betty?
5. What is the name of Molly Perkins' son?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)