1. Who is the author of "Sweet and Deadly?"
(a) Charlaine Harris.
(b) Cheryl Grandy.
(c) Carol Dunnant.
(d) Charlene Hughes.
2. Who is Catherine?
(a) The heroine of the novel.
(b) The author of the book.
(c) The main character's mother.
(d) A minor character in the novel.
3. What is Catherine's last name?
4. What does Catherine pass on her way to the tenant shack at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A dead squirrel.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A strawberry farm.
5. Where does Catherine live?
(c) Little Rock.
6. What did Catherine's grandfather call his cotton farm?
(a) The fields.
(b) The place.
(c) The country.
(d) The farm.
7. What is Catherine able to tell just by looking at the cotton?
(a) It hadn't been tended to properly.
(b) It would make a sad crop.
(c) It was being picked prematurely.
(d) It would provide a plentiful crop.
This section contains 4,107 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)