1. Who is the author of "Sweet and Deadly?"
(a) Charlaine Harris.
(b) Cheryl Grandy.
(c) Charlene Hughes.
(d) Carol Dunnant.
2. Who is Catherine?
(a) The author of the book.
(b) The main character's mother.
(c) The heroine of the novel.
(d) A minor character in the novel.
3. What is Catherine's last name?
4. What does Catherine pass on her way to the tenant shack at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A strawberry farm.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A dead squirrel.
(d) A farmer.
5. Where does Catherine live?
(d) Little Rock.
6. What did Catherine's grandfather call his cotton farm?
(a) The country.
(b) The farm.
(c) The place.
(d) The fields.
7. What is Catherine able to tell just by looking at the cotton?
(a) It would provide a plentiful crop.
(b) It would make a sad crop.
(c) It hadn't been tended to properly.
(d) It was being picked prematurely.
This section contains 4,107 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)