|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scenes 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is celebrating a birthday in the bar when Cynthia arrives late and apologizes?
2. How many weeks of work does Chris tell his father it would take him to replace the money he had given his father?
3. Who buys Tracey's drink for her when she is unable to gather enough change to pay for it herself?
4. How old was Jessie when she first started working at Olstead's?
5. Where does Cynthia say she is planning to take a vacation when she saves up enough money?
(a) The Mediterranean Sea.
(b) The Panama Canal.
(d) The Mojave Desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cynthia tells Stan that when she had first started at Olstead's, she had felt like she had been invited into what kind of club?
2. How long does Jessie say she had thought Cynthia would last at Olstead's when she had first started working there?
3. How much does Oscar say he is being paid by Olstead's for his work as a replacement worker?
4. At the start of Act 1, Scene 4, how many weeks does Brucie tell Stan he and the other workers have been locked out of the plant?
5. What store's window is Chris looking into when he encounters Jason for the first time since their release from prison?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)