|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scenes 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cynthia asks Tracey where she heard that Olstead would be engaging in lay-offs, where does Tracey say she heard the news?
(a) From a little bird.
(b) At a business meeting.
(c) From Oscar.
(d) At the salon.
2. Where does Chris stay immediately after he gets out of prison?
(a) In a homeless shelter.
(b) In a church rectory.
(c) In his car.
(d) In a rehabilitation facility.
3. What tool does Chris say he primarily uses in his job at Olstead's?
(a) A jackhammer.
(b) A blowtorch.
(c) An awl.
(d) A saw.
4. What is Cynthia's first reaction to being called names by Jessie and Tracey during the factory lock-out?
(a) She wants to quit her management job.
(b) She wants to cry.
(c) She wants to get into a physical fight.
(d) She wants to leave.
5. How many generations of Stan's family have worked at Olstead's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of her grandfather's does Tracey say is still in her locker at Olstead's?
2. Where does Cynthia say she is planning to take a vacation when she saves up enough money?
3. When Cynthia is talking to Stan for the first time since the factory lock-out, how long does she say it has been since she has slept?
4. How many Green Stamps did Jessie save up in a year?
5. Which family member of Jessie had lived in the state where she and Felix had planned to end up after their cross-country hitchhiking stint?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)