|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scenes 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family member of Jessie had lived in the state where she and Felix had planned to end up after their cross-country hitchhiking stint?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her cousin.
2. In the summer of 2000, what does the news report at the start of Act 1, Scene 7 say is happening to the violent crime rates in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) They are going down.
(b) They are remaining static.
(c) There is no violent crime in Reading, Pennsylvania.
(d) They are rising.
3. Who is the president of the union at Olstead's?
4. To what school does Chris tell Jason he has gained admittance once he pursues the school's teaching program?
5. Who alerts Jason that his mother Tracey has become addicted to drugs when he first arrives back from prison?
(c) Fat Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what county does Oscar tell Tracey he was born, much to her surprise?
2. To what country does Cynthia say that Olstead's could move the factory if the union does not agree to a contract amenable to both parties?
3. What items does Chris collect as a young man before he is incarcerated?
4. What advice does Cynthia offer to Jessie and Tracey regarding the contract negotiations?
5. What does Cynthia say she used to let slip out onto the counter while she was shopping so that other people could see it?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)