|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One, Scenes 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what kind of factory does Brucie work?
(a) A textile mill.
(b) A shoe factory.
(c) A rock quarry.
(d) A lumber mill.
2. What type of job does Evan hold?
(a) Social worker.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Parole officer.
3. Who has moved away from Reading, Pennsylvania in order to open a bed-and-breakfast?
4. Who is passed out drunk on the table the first time the bar acts as a setting within the play's narrative?
5. What name does Brucie call Tracey when she is trying to get him to stop bothering Cynthia at the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade of life is Brucie in the year 2000?
2. What kind of tattoos does Jason have on his face during the later of the two eras depicted in the play?
3. What kind of shop does Jason say he plans to open once he retires from Olstead's?
4. What tool does Chris say he primarily uses in his job at Olstead's?
5. When Chris and Jason encounter each other for the first time since their release from prison, what action do they take?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)