|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One, Scenes 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stan reveal that his leg had been injured, causing his limp?
(a) He was in a bad car accident.
(b) He had gotten a bad staph infection.
(c) He had been attacked by a scab during a strike.
(d) His leg got caught in a machine at the mill.
2. What ethnicity is Oscar?
3. What is the name of the owner of the bar that acts as a main setting within the play?
4. For what position at Olstead's does Cynthia tell Brucie she is being considered?
(a) Floor manager.
(b) Sales representative.
(d) Warehouse supervisor.
5. How long did Stan spend in the hospital, during which time no Olstead managers contacted him?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What simile does Jason use to describe Reading High School?
2. What does Brucie show Cynthia in order to prove he is in a treatment program?
3. What ethnicity is Cynthia?
4. How many days' pay does Chris say it costs him to buy a meal at the Olive Garden and a night at the movies?
5. What does Stan say he had respected about Olstead's method of running the factory that none of the newer managers use?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)