|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One, Scenes 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food does the restaurant serve where Jason tells Evan he has just gotten a job after being released from prison?
(a) Avocado toast.
(b) Hot dogs.
2. What word does Chris use to describe the crime that he and Jason committed?
3. What ailment does Cynthia say she is now experiencing after so many years working on the factory floor?
(a) Her vision is getting weak.
(b) Her ears ring.
(c) Her hands freeze up.
(d) Her feet are in constant pain.
4. What does Tracey say was the event that sent Jessie into the depths of alcoholism?
(a) Her husband dying.
(b) Her father dying.
(c) Her ex-husband getting remarried.
(d) Her mother dying.
5. What does Chris say he had expected Jason to do when Jason saw Chris walking quickly toward him?
(a) Turn away.
(b) Run toward Chris.
(c) Put up his fists.
(d) Walk away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of job does Evan hold?
2. What does Stan say he had respected about Olstead's method of running the factory that none of the newer managers use?
3. What record-breaking event does the playwright indicate has just happened at the start of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where does Cynthia say she is planning to take a vacation when she saves up enough money?
5. What store's window is Chris looking into when he encounters Jason for the first time since their release from prison?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)