|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One, Scenes 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has moved away from Reading, Pennsylvania in order to open a bed-and-breakfast?
2. What reason does Chris give for not telling Jason his plans to attend college?
(a) He did not want Jason to feel ashamed.
(b) He knew Jason would make fun of him.
(c) He thought Jason would want to come along.
(d) He thought Jason would be jealous of him.
3. What position does Oscar hold at the bar?
4. Toward whom does Stan repeatedly make unrequited romantic advances?
5. How many men does Stan say will line up for Chris's job at Olstead's if he leaves to attend school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool does Chris say he primarily uses in his job at Olstead's?
2. What physical ailment does the bartender have when we first meet him in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Stan say is the best thing that has ever happened to him?
4. At the start of Act 1, Scene 4, how many weeks does Brucie tell Stan he and the other workers have been locked out of the plant?
5. Who is passed out drunk on the table the first time the bar acts as a setting within the play's narrative?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)