|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One, Scenes 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the bartender takes Jessie's keys away, where does he put them?
(a) In a key jar on the bar shelf.
(b) In the toilet.
(c) In the trash.
(d) In his pocket.
2. What store's window is Chris looking into when he encounters Jason for the first time since their release from prison?
(a) Sneaker City.
(b) Sneaker Den.
(c) Sneaker Town.
(d) Sneaker Villa.
3. When Cynthia recalls how Jessie had looked when they first met, what folk singer does she say Jessie looked like?
(a) Joni Mitchell.
(b) Judy Collins.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Sandy Denny.
4. For what position at Olstead's does Cynthia tell Brucie she is being considered?
(b) Floor manager.
(c) Sales representative.
(d) Warehouse supervisor.
5. What name does Jason call Chris at the end of their conversation about college?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of factory does Brucie work?
2. What record-breaking event does the playwright indicate has just happened at the start of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. At what location does Oscar tell Tracey he has seen a posting for employment opportunities at Olstead's?
4. How many employees did the City of Reading fire in May of 2000, as stated in the news briefing at the start of Scene 5 of Act 1?
5. When Chris and Jason encounter each other for the first time since their release from prison, what action do they take?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)