|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scenes 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country does Cynthia say that Olstead's could move the factory if the union does not agree to a contract amenable to both parties?
2. To what kind of vote is Cynthia referring when she tells the factory floor workers that they need to decide what to do soon because the vote is coming?
(a) A vote for governor.
(b) A vote for city councilman.
(c) A workers' rights initiative vote.
(d) A strike vote.
3. How many men does Stan say will line up for Chris's job at Olstead's if he leaves to attend school?
4. What product does the Olstead plant produce?
(a) Window frames.
(d) Steel tubing.
5. Who comforts Tracey when she fights back tears at the news of Olstead's demands?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Stan work at Olstead's before he was injured?
2. On what holiday do Chris and Jason hear that Olstead's has moved half of their machines out of the factory?
3. Cynthia tells Stan that when she had first started at Olstead's, she had felt like she had been invited into what kind of club?
4. How much money does Tracey say is all she can give Jason to get him started when he returns from prison?
5. How long does Jessie say she had expected to work at Olstead's when she had first started?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)