|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Place-Names: The Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grew in Odette after she rejected Swann?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her happiness.
(d) Her confidence.
2. Where did the main character's family go on vacations?
3. Who discussed the narrator's favorite author with him?
(a) Uncle Adolphe.
4. Who invited the narrator to join the group that Gilberte was in?
5. What did the family member in Combray suffer from?
(a) A venerial disease.
(b) Imaginary ailments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became Swann's first priority after being rejected by Odette?
2. What was the name of Gilberte's mother?
3. What kind of person did Swann stop seeing after he was rejected by Odette?
4. What did the narrator call Swann's version of love?
5. What were all the streets in Combray named after?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)