|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Swann In Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator call Swann's version of love?
2. How did the narrator feel when he was in Paris?
3. What did Swann wish about himself after he was rejected by Odette?
(a) That he could move away.
(b) That he had more money.
(c) That he did not love her.
(d) That he could be with her.
4. Where did Swann meet Odette?
5. Why did the main character hate when there were guests at his house?
(a) They took up his mother's time.
(b) They used his bedroom.
(c) They mocked his small stature.
(d) They drank his whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Swann told to bring with him on each visit to the family?
2. Which family member incited the most fear in the main character when he was a boy?
3. How many rooms of the house in Combray were used by the owner?
4. Why was the main character surrounded by certain people as a child?
5. What calmed the main character's nighttime fears as a child?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)