|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin see when he dream walks using the glass ring?
(a) The evil man.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) His home.
(d) Swan and Mule.
2. The American Allegiance was headed to Warwick Mountain, located in what state?
(c) West Virginia.
3. Friend admits that which of the following can hurt him?
4. Whom does Sister demand to see in Mary's Rest?
(b) The town's leader.
(d) The evil man.
5. After the contents of the wagon are tampered with, what does Swan recover?
(a) Her doll.
(b) The mirror.
(c) Their fresh water.
(d) Their food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Macklin has convinced his army that the keloids are ________.
2. What does Sister do to get her bag back when it is stolen?
3. Where does Dr. Hugh Ryan agree to take Sister and Paul?
4. What does Swan sense in the Moody's tree?
5. What do Josh and Glory work on together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Macklin think of what his Job's Mask has done to his face?
2. How do Sister and Swan recover the glass ring?
3. What happens to Sister's group when they become lost in the forest on the way to Mary's Rest?
4. Why does Robin decide to help Sister's group?
5. How has the Army of Excellence evolved since the events of Book One?
6. How does Rusty save Swan?
7. How is Swan trapped and then freed?
8. How is Swan's group welcomed to Mary's Rest?
9. How does Roland feel about Macklin during the fighting with the American Allegiance and Mary's Rest?
10. What does Swan realize about the dead child?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)