|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Sister demand to see in Mary's Rest?
(a) The evil man.
(b) The town's leader.
2. What do Josh and Glory work on together?
(a) Raising the crops.
(b) Rebuilding the church.
(c) Building a proper well.
(d) Healing sick people around the town.
3. What security measure does Friend bypass on Warwick Mountain?
(a) An electrified fence.
(c) Beat traps.
(d) Security cameras.
4. How does the doomsday device operate?
(a) It melts the ice caps.
(b) It ignites atmospheric oxygen.
(c) It poisons the clouds.
(d) It blacks out the atmosphere.
5. What does Robin offer to Swan just before he accidentally confesses his love for her?
(a) His knife.
(b) His tools.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of Robin's boys from the forest drive north with Paul, what is their mission?
2. What grisly trophy, crafted from Franklin Hayes' body, does Alvin give to Macklin?
3. In Book Two, Swan, Josh, and Rusty work as __________.
4. Just before he passes out from the pain from his Job's Mask, Josh realizes that the glass ring is really what?
5. What is the name of the child bandit who was shot during the raid on Sister's group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Swan realize about the dead child?
2. What thoughts haunt Roland?
3. Why does Robin want to see Swan?
4. What is Sister's old mantra, and how does it help her on her way to Mary's Rest?
5. How does Swan defeat Friend in the end?
6. What arrangements does the evil man make with the Army of Excellence?
7. Based on events at Mary's Rest and within the Army of Excellence, what effect do the Job's Masks appear to have on their wearer's faces?
8. What is Sister's mission, and what signs guide her on the way?
9. How does Rusty save Swan?
10. What happens between Swan and the evil man at the apple truck?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)