1. What is the strategy of the United States to prevent further advances by the USSR?
The United States strategy to prevent further advances by the USSR is to make equally bold advances in order to fight fire with fire.
2. What major events does Sister "Creep" believe will happen very soon?
Sister "Creep" believes that very soon the Rapture will occur, and Jesus will return in a spaceship from Jupiter.
3. Why does Sister "Creep" get into a fight in Chapter 2?
In Chapter 2, Sister "Creep" gets into a knife fight with two homeless men because they believe she was sleeping in their box.
4. What is unusual about the fight that Josh engages in in Chapter 2?
The fight that Josh engages in in Chapter 2 is unusual because it is fixed and choreographed.
5. What unusual abilities does Swan seem to possess?
It seems that Swan possesses the ability to sense the life of her plants and to communicate with the fireflies that land on her window.
This section contains 2,758 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)