1. At the beginning of the novel, the United States and what other nation are gearing up for nuclear war?
2. The President's council advises him to set the Defcon status to what level when United States borders are threatened?
3. Sister Creep has what occupation at the beginning of the novel?
She is homeless.
4. What major event is Sister Creep waiting for?
5. What is Sister Creep's "magic place"?
A glass shop.
6. Sister Creep believes herself to be surrounded by _____________.
7. As she travels through New York city, Sister Creep observes the effects of a strike by __________.
This section contains 4,344 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)