|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Fourteen, Chapters 85-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister Creep lost her own child in what circumstances?
(a) She was driving drunk.
(b) She gave the child up for adoption.
(c) The child died with no cause.
(d) She neglected the child's health.
2. What happens to "the man who likes movies" during his encounter with Sister Creep?
(a) He becomes distracted and bored.
(b) He questions his motives.
(c) He bursts into flames.
(d) He loses his powers.
3. According to Sister and Josh, what is the evil man's weakness?
(a) He only plans one step at a time.
(b) He thinks he is smarter than humans.
(c) He is limited to a human body.
(d) He underestimates the human spirit.
4. Who threatens Swan and Sister for information about the location of the glass ring?
(a) Brother Timothy.
5. How does Josh's opponent become injured during their match in Chapter 3?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He is attacked by a spectator.
(c) He overexerts himself.
(d) Josh knocks him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads a Psalm at Rusty's funeral?
2. When she wears the glass ring, Swan is surrounded by an object made of light that is described as being which of the following?
3. What does Roland realize will be the best source of power for himself and Macklin?
4. In Sister Creep's dream what is the man wearing?
5. The Army of Excellence has what major military asset that aids them in the attack on Mary's Rest?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)