|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Fourteen, Chapters 85-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tree does Swan interact with at the Moody's farm?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A dogwood.
(c) A lemon tree.
(d) A peach tree.
2. What does Swan find intact when she and Josh reach the surface?
(a) A scarecrow.
(b) Her mother's car.
(c) A billboard for Earth House.
(d) Her Cookie Monster doll.
3. According to Sister and Josh, what is the evil man's weakness?
(a) He underestimates the human spirit.
(b) He is limited to a human body.
(c) He only plans one step at a time.
(d) He thinks he is smarter than humans.
4. How do Roland and Macklin plan to dig for the resource they want to retrieve from Earth House?
(a) By asking for volunteers to dig.
(b) By forcing the civilians to dig.
(c) By causing a second collapse.
(d) By ordering the soldiers to dig.
5. What is the name of the person whom Roland visits in the American Allegiance?
(a) The Savior.
(c) The Prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the contents of the wagon that belongs to Swan and her companions?
2. What happens to the barn where Mule is resting?
3. What is Sgt. Schorr's specialty?
4. As she travels through New York city, Sister Creep observes the effects of a strike by __________.
5. In Sister Creep's dream what is the man wearing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)