|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Fourteen, Chapters 85-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of Sister's group gives up hope and cannot cross through the tunnel with the others?
(d) The Spanish woman.
2. What does Leona think she sees in Josh's face?
(a) A black pit.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A skull.
3. What does Swan see in the smoked mirror?
(a) Halland and Sister holding the glass ring.
(b) Josh dying to defend her.
(c) A field of green crops.
(d) The nuclear attacks.
4. What type of events does Leona seem to predict?
(c) Changes in the weather.
5. What abnormality did Ben Caidin have before the mask grew over his face?
(a) A terrible scar.
(b) A cleft chin.
(c) Incised teeth.
(d) A malformed jaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the poem that Roland recalls from his school days?
2. Sister Creep lost her own child in what circumstances?
3. What happens to "the man who likes movies" during his encounter with Sister Creep?
4. What combat sport does Josh Hutchins practice?
5. What injury has Josh sustained during the initial nuclear attacks?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)