|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Twelve, Chapters 70-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sheila's drugs known as in the settlement?
2. What has happened to Swan when Josh finds her next to Mule in the morning?
(a) Her mask has started to fall off.
(b) Her body is covered in burns.
(c) Her hands are injured and she has gone blind.
(d) Her arms and legs are covered in sores.
3. What is Sgt. Schorr's specialty?
4. At the end of Chapter 2, where does Sister Creep decide to hide?
(a) In a parking garage.
(b) In the subway tunnels.
(c) In a cathedral.
(d) In a warehouse.
5. What do Josh and Glory work on together?
(a) Healing sick people around the town.
(b) Raising the crops.
(c) Rebuilding the church.
(d) Building a proper well.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sister and Josh, what is the evil man's weakness?
2. When Sister and Artie return from searching for supplies, they discover that Doyle is really _________.
3. After acquiring a map of the country, Sister decides to go to ____________.
4. The American Allegiance was headed to Warwick Mountain, located in what state?
5. Where does Sister Creep believe she is when she comes to her senses after the nuclear attack?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)