|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Twelve, Chapters 70-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What abnormality did Ben Caidin have before the mask grew over his face?
(a) A terrible scar.
(b) A malformed jaw.
(c) Incised teeth.
(d) A cleft chin.
2. What film is being shown at the opening of Chapter 6?
(a) Kosovo Autumn.
(b) The Face of Death.
(c) The Seventh Seal.
3. Where does Dr. Hugh Ryan agree to take Sister and Paul?
(a) Mary's Rest.
(c) The Gulf of Mexico.
(d) The Salt Lake settlement.
4. What happens to the barn where Mule is resting?
(a) It catches fire.
(b) It begins to reek of sulfur.
(c) Its door is suddenly blown off.
(d) It collapses.
5. What combat sport does Josh Hutchins practice?
(d) Tae Kwon Do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth dream of when she uses the glass ring?
2. What does Leona do to buy more time for Josh and Swan?
3. After the contents of the wagon are tampered with, what does Swan recover?
4. How does Roland react to the process of amputating Colonel Macklin's hand?
5. What enables Roland to defend himself from the Fat Man?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)