|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Twelve, Chapters 70-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Sister shoot the welcome man when she recognizes him as the evil man?
(a) She hopes he will change his ways.
(b) She pities him.
(c) She isn't completely sure.
(d) She can't bring herself to kill someone in cold blood.
2. Roland and Macklin ambush Sheila Fontana just outside a settlement located in __________.
(b) New York.
(d) Salt Late.
3. How did Swan get her nickname?
(a) She is graceful like a swan.
(b) She had a pet swan as a child.
(c) She has white hair like a swan's feathers.
(d) It is a contraction of her real name.
4. The men who rescue sister's group ride what kind of a vehicle?
(a) A bus.
(b) A snow plow.
(c) A dump truck.
(d) A semi-tractor trailer.
5. What does Sister do to get her bag back when it is stolen?
(a) She steals it back.
(b) She shoots the thief.
(c) She negotiates for it.
(d) She buys it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Hayes and Macklin's armies do battle?
2. Who reads a Psalm at Rusty's funeral?
3. What does Artie dream of when he uses the glass ring?
4. Where does Dr. Hugh Ryan agree to take Sister and Paul?
5. What does Swam offer to the evil man?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)