|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Ten, Chapters 59-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colonel Macklin is encouraged by a mysterious entity that he calls __________.
(a) The shadow soldier.
(b) The dark passenger.
(c) The mirror self.
2. Where do Hayes and Macklin's armies do battle?
(a) Three Rivers.
(c) Broken Bow.
(d) Blue Falls.
3. What does Doyle Halland emerge from to find and join SIster's group?
(a) A burned-out church.
(b) A wrecked truck.
(c) A ruined school.
(d) A barn.
4. Sister Creep has what occupation at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is homeless.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She is a nun.
(d) She runs a soup kitchen.
5. What does Colonel Macklin do with the occupants of the RV who attempt to gain entrance to the shelter?
(a) He denies them entrance.
(b) He puts them under arrest.
(c) He lets them enter.
(d) He orders the RV destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the part of the glass ring that Doyle touches?
2. What has happened to Swan when Josh finds her next to Mule in the morning?
3. What is Josh worried about when he and the others discover they are trapped in the shelter?
4. What minor problem cascades into a major disaster at Earth House shortly after the nuclear attacks begin?
5. What happens to the spike from the glass ring after Hugh uses it to operate on the injured boy?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)