|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Part Six, Chapters 34-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The President's council advises him to set the Defcon status to what level when United States borders are threatened?
2. Sister Creep has what occupation at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is homeless.
(b) She is a social worker.
(c) She runs a soup kitchen.
(d) She is a nun.
3. Whom did Sister see in the dream walk she had after she and Artie escaped from Doyle?
(a) The Spanish woman.
(b) Roland and Macklin.
(d) Josh and Swan.
4. What is Josh worried about when he and the others discover they are trapped in the shelter?
(a) They will run out of air.
(b) They have no water.
(c) PawPaw is going insane and may be dangerous.
(d) They will run out of food.
5. What does Sister see in the dream walk she has at Paul's cabin?
(a) The shoots of corn growing in PawPaw's shelter.
(b) A warning.
(c) The Salt Lake settlement.
(d) Swan's tarot card reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to escape from the destruction, the President boards a plane with what code name?
2. How does Roland react to the process of amputating Colonel Macklin's hand?
3. Where does Swan live?
4. What type of events does Leona seem to predict?
5. What is Earth House?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)