|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Part Six, Chapters 34-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister's group believes that the ring acquired its magical properties from what source?
(a) The lives of the people who died.
(b) Sister's faith.
(c) The blast.
2. What does Doyle Halland emerge from to find and join SIster's group?
(a) A burned-out church.
(b) A barn.
(c) A ruined school.
(d) A wrecked truck.
3. Swan describes her sensation of creatures and plants "hurting" as _______.
(a) A touch sensation.
(b) A sound.
(c) A visible aura.
(d) A feeling.
4. What does Josh find that has begun to grow where Swan has been sleeping?
(a) Shoots of corn.
5. At the beginning of the novel, the United States and what other nation are gearing up for nuclear war?
(a) The USSR.
(c) North Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macklin discover when he is called away by Perimeter Control?
2. What state do Sister and Artie go to after fleeing from Doyle?
3. When Sister and Artie return from searching for supplies, they discover that Doyle is really _________.
4. Sister's group passes through what tunnel as they flee Manhattan?
5. How did Swan get her nickname?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)