|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Part Two, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best encapsulates Colonel Macklin's mantra?
(a) Speed and deceit.
(b) Discipline and control.
(c) Endurance and sagacity.
(d) Strength and wisdom.
2. What does a man do in Sister Creep's dream?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He gives her something precious.
(c) He takes something from her.
(d) He makes a promise to her.
3. In Sister Creep's dream what is the man wearing?
(a) A brown duster.
(b) A black hat.
(c) A yellow raincoat.
(d) A white mask.
4. How does Macklin's inner voice react to what he discovers when he is called away by Perimeter Control?
(a) It is indifferent.
(b) It gloats over his misfortune.
(c) It is excited.
(d) It is frightened.
5. Sister Creep has what occupation at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is a nun.
(b) She is homeless.
(c) She runs a soup kitchen.
(d) She is a social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sister Creep believes herself to be surrounded by _____________.
2. Where does Swan live?
3. What is Josh Hutchins' nickname?
4. What was Josh Hutchins' former profession?
5. Why are the theater employees disturbed during the showing of a particular film?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)